Ranking
hmm look like a good start tho i have no idea how to make heads so umm gl xD and wait for some other comments :O
Imaparrot~!
Um,Cough what are you using?Gimp?

First thing,the design is ok,I also love the shading for the plates.But,I feel you should have shaded outside,that dark black,I think without them the head would look better,and less blury.It's a good head,even if it's not your first try,probably you need to work more on the shading for the eyes.And,maybe something for the back.
Good job.
Your messed up world enthrills me
Wish me luck guys, I have sent Hampa some of my designs for his new windsurf game.
Maybe I get lucky, maybe not, but at least its good to compete, right?

Also, some images of my ideas:

Surfing on CocaCola! :P
looking good bojan ;p i hope he likes it. what would happen if he accepts your idea?
<8OJ4N>Dark hax-a-lot
<8OJ4N>sounds like a knight

If I were programmer I would make my own games, but sadly, I know shit about programming. :{
Maybe I should start learning?
It's never too late Bojan,if you're really interested xD.

Great images,Wish you look on the job thingy,specially since I know how much you care for toribash.
Your messed up world enthrills me
bojan, those are awesome, i saw a few of the other peoples try's, but they are nothing compared to yours

and will, i'm confused about what part your talking about when you say
"you should have shaded outside,that dark black,I think without them the head would look better,and less blury"

and any suggestions of what to put on back :P
Last edited by Cough; Apr 11, 2011 at 05:14 AM.
Hampa> dont loose if you want to be ranked high :)
Hampa> yeah, a timeless wisdom right there
rave dog surfer is briliant idea ;p

about head texture.. dunno.. i sux in texturing so cant give any usefull CnC
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15