ES Recruitment Drive
A disagree on the double cork, it looks very jerky. The other one should definetly be in though.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
As Orko said we'll respect one replay per player so yea

I think something from Binklawz should be in. He made a huge impact on the sparring scene and his style is very different
Attached Files
i agree we should put binklawz in

his impact on the entire realism scene was insane and hasnt been paralleled really

Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
mmh i would suggest certain players that i really think are the best at what they do:
ukebashing:mused,cats(aka dead,aka shiro),tsuion and mack.
tricking:dashtevy,flash,meija,r0i.
parkour:xioi,xlr84life.
spar:jisse(u know) and tsuion(jailbreak)

mused, tsuion, and jisse are already in stock

tricking: as much as it pains me to say it, i dont think there should be more than 3 or 2 more tricking replays in stock. one thats purely the tricking of today and one thats more towards oldschool, (basically more freeform).

the issue with tricking imo is that everyone plays by a rulebook. i understand tricking is supposed to be realistic, however realism itself has been getting subjectified forever now. the reason tricking was, (and probably still is idk), bland is because, unlike in ukebashing, no one cared to stylize anything. what happens when you do a trick so perfectly that its exactly what it is in real life? its just that. theres no style to it

parkour: definitely. someone post xlr8’s replays, theyre insane. also wasnt that flash and oblivion raid run kinda insane?

@glorious_leader_of_ormo will we be using the ormo priv board to ultimately make the choosings and the decisions or will we keep it all here
Last edited by Tsuion; May 29, 2018 at 05:46 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo
@tsuion: in the case of tricking i agree and disagree.
yes there is no need to put more than 2 or 3 replays in the stock. however i disagree with your second point
as much as tricking today is all about doing real life tricks i don't think its the full reason why it all look the same, if you look at it you will see that most players only do corks,hooks and cheats (kinda including me) but there is much more to tricking than that. just check the tricktionary and you will find tons of tricks that no one have tried doing in tb. if players were to step out of their comfort zone and try new tricks that would make some kind of change. or if they followed mack's path into making their own tricks.

the problem is not tricking itself, the problem is the lack of effort put into it.

not sure if flash and oblivion parkour is a good thing to put tho, it has flaws.

btw do anyone remember/have the sambo manipulation made by n1ghtshade about 3 years ago? deffenitelly worth it imo
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
i'm not sure if my replays are good enough to really put here, but i figure its worth a shot to get judged by the ormo higherups. here are two decent replays of mine. i have a collab with swexx that isn't too bad either
Attached Files
raid_the_tomb.tbm (13.6 KB, 6 views)
parkour_mirrors_edge.tbm (27.0 KB, 4 views)
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
if players were to step out of their comfort zone and try new tricks that would make some kind of change. or if they followed mack's path into making their own tricks.

I agree with you, but I don't make up my own tricks. I'm simply doing the first thing you said. There are so many variations within tricks that nobody in toribash knows about, and the tricktionary barely scratches the surface.

I really like your parkours karbn, but I don't think they stand out enough to be put in stock.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Hi, have you made your mind on new replays that you'd like to see in stocks?
Yes

These are the ones I have chosen, obviously they are all still up for debate though

I wish to replace my Slumdog Vigilante with Homeland Defender
Attached Files
#Stevy_I Like Tricking.rpl (643.9 KB, 15 views)
bajsibyxan.rpl (250.9 KB, 34 views)
Jisse - Homeland Defender.rpl (3.13 MB, 15 views)
Mack - [G] - [T] - SLOW.rpl (574.6 KB, 22 views)
Mack_n_Swexx_-_Rymdutforskare.rpl (824.0 KB, 22 views)
red_death.tbm (16.9 KB, 13 views)
i don't think any of those are currently stock worthy, aside from homeland defender which i didn't watch cuz i trust u

flash has better singleplayer and multiplayer tricking replays than that of stevy and mack, and if we're gonna be adding additional spars we can definitely do better than binklawz
that fred replay kinda sucks, if we're gonna be adding a split cap it at least has to be on par with notnoobs
the collab was okay, but it really wasn't much different than any other good swexx replay, probably good to save another ukebashing addition for those who aren't already in the folder

if we're on a real time constraint we might as well use 'em tho, cuz we can just properly update the book later on