Ranking
Original Post
this fkin allowed?

i go into diz fkin duel server and i see 20k duel so i ask to set to 10k
next thing i know i do a noob clap then turn frames are 500 (wushu.tbm)

and im like wtf?
and the op iz like "it waz preset when i came"
You got your money back? If I am not missing something then this report is kinda useless, seeing that nothing was lost or gained for anyone.
-----
But I do see that he is kind of trying to make yourself dq, so that's something
Last edited by Skylar; Jul 6, 2014 at 10:32 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Some guy named betterthenyou scammed me by setting the wushu turnframes to 500 then sent it to txtdata which there he bought a pony tail from the market from a guy named icoelho who hasn't played a match since 2012.

20k was lost.

scamma1

Made by betterthenyou...

scamma2

Why are the turnframes like this 0;

scamma3

how come he comes in seconds after I've entered and immediatly does /enter

(he immediatly does a clap opener to prevent him from disqualifying. I end up losing 20k that match)

He force enters me into the next duel which I did the correct move which is contracted clap opener. I spec after that and tell him I'm reporting.
I am unsure who myshrek is, but I'm going to guess they're friends or something or he was unluckily opped so he could be framed.

Thanks for helping because this is a pain to fill out reports like this D ;

(Probs take them years to handle this)
Last edited by 0101110; Jul 7, 2014 at 02:05 AM.
Originally Posted by 0101110 View Post
Some guy named betterthenyou scammed me by setting the wushu turnframes to 500 then sent it to txtdata which there he bought a pony tail from the market from a guy named icoelho who hasn't played a match since 2012.

20k was lost.

scamma1

Made by betterthenyou...

scamma2

Why are the turnframes like this 0;

scamma3

how come he comes in seconds after I've entered and immediatly does /enter

(he immediatly does a clap opener to prevent him from disqualifying. I end up losing 20k that match)

He force enters me into the next duel which I did the correct move which is contracted clap opener. I spec after that and tell him I'm reporting.
I am unsure who myshrek is, but I'm going to guess they're friends or something or he was unluckily opped so he could be framed.

Thanks for helping because this is a pain to fill out reports like this D ;

(TAKE THEM 300 YEARS TO ANSWER THIS)

ftfy...
hopefully this is bannable..
General Reports is a cool Thread too.

Might wanna check it out, might find that its exactly where this belongs if you are looking to report someone.

Apologies cjslick, not a clue on how to answer your question.
Your responsibility to look at the gamerules you are dueling in before entering the duel.
Originally Posted by ElGod View Post
Your responsibility to look at the gamerules you are dueling in before entering the duel.

..... said no one ever