Ranking
Original Post
Replays wont save to the replay folder.
Yeah, I do alot of replays and they're saved in the ingame toribash replay list, but when I go to the toribash folder in my library they aren't there.... anything to do about this?
Hello yes you have found the furry wastebin
Find where your actually saving the files too and then change the directory to your replays folder. Or you could just do it manually everytime you make a replay, although the second one would get pretty annoying
If you changed where something downloads to manually (if you downloaded music and told it not to go into your downloads folder) Then most, if not all of your new downloads should go into that new directory. This can be fixed by downloading a replay and manually changing it back to the replay directory, and your regular downloads to the download folder.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Maybe you could ask where his replays used to save to, and work from there.

I had it where I used Standalone, and when I changed to Steam it kept saving it to the Standalone directory as I never deleted it.
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
I think it's because I switched from steam to the standalone version. no wonder I couldnt find it lol. where would the standalone toribash folder be in exactly?
Hello yes you have found the furry wastebin