Toribash
Looking good now, thanks. ;) We'll be discussing your application and you should hear back from us soon. In the meantime, don't hesitate to either approach us in-game, or post in our forums, specially since you aren't associated with anyone in the clan. This'll give both us to the opportunity to get to know you better as an individual, also for you to make sure we're the right fit for you.
[Ele] Leader | [Bleu] Supervisor | Artists' Co-op
Thank you for your application Aviant.
You should add an element and animal.
Be patient.
Did he delete his post or are you drugged Ikyo? Lol.
[Ele] Leader | [Bleu] Supervisor | Artists' Co-op
In case you didn't save it:

Originally Posted by Aviant View Post
Belt: Black Belt
Timezone: -7 GMT
Preferable mod: Brushu
Reason for joining: I am looking for an old clan to join, I have looked at the recent new ones and none of them impress me. I like how you guys are active amongst your selves, and I am looking for a friendship type deal, not all clan war, clan war. I am looking for a long term clan, looking to be a veteran.
Past clans: None
Forum/IRC activity: I am active on both, I am sure of it.
Referral/invitation: None
Infraction/ban history: None
Skill sets (art, replays, video): I can make avatars.
About yourself: I am 19 years old, and I live in the united states. I am still in school, and my hobbies are playing basket ball and Toribash. I am a cool person once you get to know me.
Any other relevant information: None

If youre looking for longterm clan this is the place for you, ive been in this clan since 2009.
And I since before I made an account and dentian was just training me which was like 08-09 one of the two.
-----
We're currently reviewing your app and will get back to you.
Last edited by Hotshot; Apr 27, 2014 at 05:06 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[QUOTE=doodledoo;6525211]Belt: 10th dan Black belt
Timezone: GMT -7 or Mountain Time (US and Canada)
Preferable mod: aikidobigdojo
Reason for joining: I really miss the clan because I used to be in it and I thought I should come back.
Past clans: Vampire[Vampire], The Undead army[Undead], Xclan[X],
Deadly Incredible Elites[DIE],Born To Kill[B2K],Toribash Marine Corps,Hex[Hex],
My Little Pony [MyLittle], Element(Former Member).
Forum/IRC activity: Always on no matter what.
Referral/invitation:HotShot
Infraction/ban history: Banned not too long ago for "Plagiarism" And having an "Attitude".
Skill sets (art, replays, video): Art and Videomaking, and Replay Making.
About yourself: I spend most of my time playing Football,Basketball, Major League Gaming on Xbox One. Toribashing, and School.
Any other relevant information: Im not in game as much as I used to be but on forums everyday. And Skype.
Element and animal: Fire and a Lion
Guess Who's Back?