Ranking
Originally Posted by carbonking View Post
haha you must not know any rich people then i do iv met a lot of them all of them are assholes

Hmm.. true, it depends on what 'type' of rich person they are, if you know what I mean. I know some nice ones.. But then there are the snobby ones >.>
Life is like Basketball. Aim, Concentrate, Balance and Following through. That's all you ever need to accomplish your goals.
Not to be racist or anything... but China accounts for the largest number of people in the world. If we can support China and the rest of the world I think the earth can sustain maybe only a few billion more people... or less.
Originally Posted by Lindzee View Post
Not to be racist or anything... but China accounts for the largest number of people in the world. If we can support China and the rest of the world I think the earth can sustain maybe only a few billion more people... or less.

Hm, but China is the second largest importer of food, so really it is parasitic.

You should take that in to account, if we need food elsewhere then China may not be able to be supported.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."