Ranking
Anyway, this thread has it's good points and it's bad points.

Good points:
-Increased forum activity
-Excitement
-Interested
-Attracts more peopl

Bad points:
-Public attitude has hit a low.
-People are afraid to voice their opinions
-SPAM

Deduct what you may.
I'm the Juggernaut, Bitch!

http://toritori9.on.toribash.com
Pretty much what I covered TT9, thanks to adding on though.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
I totally agree with Patrick's big post. :P

But wasn't Glitchracer supposed to be out in the end of the year? I saw it somewhere, can't remember (maybe on YouTube)
Hi. I told you all to let it die like five pages ago. Additionally, you misspelled brotherhood in your signature, Patrick. Now let it die, kids. Obviously, he's not going to come back 'till the 17th or something.
pointless thread should be deleted

Don't backseat moderate. Useless post, bumped clearly dead thread.
-- RbLcK
Last edited by RbLcK; Jul 10, 2008 at 10:54 PM.
Don't backseat mod.. And juntalis said let the thread die, and it was on the second page -.-!! And you said it yourself it should be deleted, so why did you post in it? Idiot.
Originally Posted by skulfuk View Post
It'll be someone messing about. The IM address in the profile has the domain aravensoft.com in it - a domain that's been used purely for sending junk to sites and various other crap. There's hundreds of partner[blahblah]@aravensoft.com address' kicking about all doing similar things.

Seems the domain's owned by the same person that owns digitalsanctuary.

Quite an impressive resume for someone who owns a domain getting used for utter crap.

Guy, this domain can be used by visiting 10 Minute Mail.
Anyone can get a free mail adress there that destroys itself after 10 minutes... I use this myself to register a forums where I'm not sure what they do with my E-Mail.
Originally Posted by BladeNin
Is he a player or a monster?