Toribash
Original Post
It Is Done
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=zDCG17pJlD4
New thread, for great justice.
I'd like to see Hulk get so pissed that he exits his physical body.
Instead of being powered by psychic energy or whatever, he's powered by ARRRGH FUCK YOU
TOAD.

"The cane toad in Australia is regarded as an exemplary case of a "feral species" — others being rabbits, foxes, cats, and Giant Mimosa. Australia's relative isolation prior to European colonization and the industrial revolution — both of which dramatically increased traffic and importation of novel species — allowed development of a complex, inter depending system of ecology, but one which provided no natural predators for many of the species subsequently introduced. The recent, sudden inundation of foreign species has led to severe breakdowns in Australian ecology, after overwhelming proliferation of a number of introduced species for which the continent has no efficient natural predator or parasite, and which displace native species — in some cases these species are physically destructive to habitat as well."

I make the Earth a better place.
Instead of being powered by psychic energy or whatever, he's powered by ARRRGH FUCK YOU
Too bad it jumped all the way to the side of the shot :<

Would have been better if you had axed it while it was on the container thing still, but oh well.

gg sir.
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
shouldnt you be fighting Luke skywalker?

also epicness once again ^_-
..|.,
U1V1
The frog is now dead , the earth is a better place
And Mosier is happy.
OUR SAVIOR!
RelaxAll was life. Feels bad to be an oldie.
I preserve my containers, thank you very much.
now comes time for the TRUTH!!!

I bet you shat yourself when the toad jumped towards you, no? since it was out of view, we need to know
..|.,
U1V1
Nope. I was standing on the little bit of concrete above it. My aim was true, my hand unfaltering.
Aye, i was watching from my little cavern as his brow was covered with sweat, faeces running down his pants he brought the axe down. Hint, the squelch isn't from the toad >:v