Toribash
So guys what abot core hit? Is it a boom hit or no?I herd yes but it has only 2 dms :o
I think that a boom can include a core, but with 2 dismembers a core alone wouldn't be a boom.
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
I think cores are not categorized as boomhits. Boomhits are boomhits, 3 DMs or no boom :V
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
core hit does include 3 dms 'cause it includes decap + pecs DMs (and chest too, if you want).
also in my opinion a boom is a single hit that does 3 or more DMs, uke assistance is modifying uke's position, I mean change the status of its joints, to let you DM him more easly. this thing should not be confused with sparring with uke or using uke for headpassings.
and about madmans...I think they are fast replays in which you DM uke more than 5 times, or not that fast replays but still stylish.
Dun-DUN-DUUN
Originally Posted by kingdrake View Post
core hit does include 3 dms 'cause it includes decap + pecs DMs (and chest too, if you want).
also in my opinion a boom is a single hit that does 3 or more DMs, uke assistance is modifying uke's position, I mean change the status of its joints, to let you DM him more easly. this thing should not be confused with sparring with uke or using uke for headpassings.
and about madmans...I think they are fast replays in which you DM uke more than 5 times, or not that fast replays but still stylish.

NONONONONONONO YOU WRONG.

A core is a split were you DM both abs/lumbar OR lumbar/chest OR abs/chest in one hit.
A double core boom would be taking out all three spinal joints, abs/lumbar/chest, in one hit.