Ranking
Original Post
(v) Vintage Recruitment

Toribash players who wish to be recruited into Vintage will have to post an application.

We are always looking for more members, so feel free to apply if you have even the slightest intent to join us.

Please put some decent effort into applications too, that means grammar, punctuation, and seriously if possible.

Application:

-Why you want to join Vintage-
You need to have a reason, right?

-Some facts about yourself-
Minimum 3 facts.

-Interests-
We would like to know our members well.

-Age-*
Optional, but it helps.

-Best Mods in Toribash-
What toribash mods are you best at?

-Activity-
Forums (1-10)
Ingame (1-10)

We need to know how active you are.

-Previous clans-
What clan(s) were you in before?

-Alts-*
Optional, but it helps to identify you better.

-Additional Comments-*
Additional comments about yourself, final statements, anything we should know etc.

* = Optional

There is also a qi Requirement of 2000 plus a minimum of 25 posts on the forums

Applications can either be posted on here, or PM'd to TomWanks.
Please be aware that there is a Trial system in place, where you will be a Vintage Rookie for at least a week and up to a month.
During that time period you will be assessed to see if you are fit for Vintage.
In no way does this mean that all applicants become Rookies, or that all people accepted are automatically rookies.

Remember if you want to apply anonymously, then you can always PM your application to me (TomWanks).
TO VINTAGE MEMBERS - LEAVE RECRUITMENTS TO ME (TOMWANKS)
Last edited by TomWanks; Apr 9, 2014 at 11:04 PM.
i want to join vintage beacause vintage clan is have many awesome and good people.my best mod in Toribash is Aikido,mushu and judo.activity in forum-5 ingame is 10 .my Previous clan is Art and PP.i hope i can jon Vintage >UR AWESOME< my qi is more then 2k
Last edited by qandut; Feb 1, 2014 at 07:03 PM. Reason: actibity
You're not what we're looking for right now.

Thank you for applying
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
-Why you want to join Vintage-
I'm friends with Tom. I also want to help develop this clan.
And Im a bit of a oldfeg.
I also own like 200 records, and thats relivent, right?

-Best Mods in Toribash-
Aikido, abd, spinbag, Mushu.
-Activity-
Forums (1-10)
Ingame (1-10)

-Previous clans-
*Sigh* VorteX, Aether, DaF, some misc unoffical clans.

-Additional Comments-
Hi Tom.
Also I stream and stuff sometimes.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
accepted
-----
Originally Posted by qandut View Post
Why D:

You barely put any effort into your application, not to mention from what I seen you arent the kind of person we are looking for
Last edited by TomWanks; Feb 2, 2014 at 05:12 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
That's just the kind of application style we were looking for RAWWRH =). Welcome into vintage, we're glad to have another member of the family
endless around, infinite within. you step.
ripples
You literally just applied for tribe.

Try for a clan more suited to you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
uwu i wuv you uwu
Why i want to join vintage: i would like to join vintage because it is not a noob clan and i have only brefly seen u guys but u seem like a cool buntch and i think we will get along well. Also i was inactive for a few months so i want a fresh start and a good clan that we can actually win clan wars on

Strongest Mods: abd, ninjutsu, akido

Weakest Mods: judo

Clan History: xp, shield, the Empire

Ingame: 6/10

Forums: 7/10

Accomplishments: sparred with swexx, i beat iRookie when i was brown, i win duels, i havent lost a clan war.
Originally Posted by Problemz View Post
Why i want to join vintage: i would like to join vintage because it is not a noob clan and i have only brefly seen u guys but u seem like a cool buntch and i think we will get along well. Also i was inactive for a few months so i want a fresh start and a good clan that we can actually win clan wars on

Strongest Mods: abd, ninjutsu, akido

Weakest Mods: judo

Clan History: xp, shield, the Empire

Ingame: 6/10

Forums: 7/10

Accomplishments: sparred with swexx, i beat iRookie when i was brown, i win duels, i havent lost a clan war.

No, sparring with swexx is not an achievement.

Originally Posted by Space View Post
Why you want to join Vintage:
- I'd like to join this clan because it sounds like something that's going to go big one day. It's a cool name for a clan.

Best Mods in Toribash:
- Wushu
- Running Mod

Activity:
Forums (9-10)
Ingame (7-10)

Previous clans:
- None

Additional Comments:
- I hope you allow me to join your clan as my first.

Your app was awful but you've bought vip which suggests you intend to be active, put some more information into your application.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
uwu i wuv you uwu