Ranking
well we only discussed what programming is, what is it for and what's our purpose as potential programmers so I still dont know much. They explained how we will need to work with logical and we're already being conditioned to practice our reasoning and "solving problems" skills etc.
We also were introduced to algorithms and what they are for, how it works and what it is

a lot more to come still

some terms I used might be a mistake but im still not used and not aware of how to translate them properly
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm guessing for getting you into the problem solving mindset they're making you do pseudocode and flowcharts?
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
hi colors :^3
how do
thank for friendly points again, I was looking forward for it

also I forgot to mention I dont like maths, I actually still hate it because it's super fucking boring to solve math problems imo
but the process of demystifying so many "lies" I learned in highschool and understanding how everything actually works as a whole (conceptually speaking), is super awesome. Some small details like the non-existence of the operation of subtraction really made my eyes shine

Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
I'm guessing for getting you into the problem solving mindset they're making you do pseudocode and flowcharts?

I saw pseudocode somewhere

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I really enjoy maths when I understand it, but when it's just an alien language then I can't think of many things I hate more.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
maybe i'll have more to say once I can understand better what we are doing in my course. I only had a class day with programming, im mostly working with maths and another subject about ethics and other fundamentals tbh

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

when I saw last post by sucy I was expecting that
-----

crazy
Last edited by Lionet; Mar 14, 2019 at 03:48 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Colours is a weeb and Tina is a nerd

in what have we put ourselves
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
weeb is a nerd and colours is a tuna
im not wrong if you think about it

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]