Toribash
View Poll Results: Winner of woc1! (If you vote for yourself, you will be disqualifird.)
sushiman4
3 Votes / 33.33%
floop78
2 Votes / 22.22%
n8t
1 Votes / 11.11%
arbalest
3 Votes / 33.33%
wolf257, (if wins, first prize goes to second place, and so on)
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I'll invite you once I'm done with registering the irc and the board. SO MUCH WORK
FOUNDER of [Wicked]
Join the Survivors.SALE 15k HunterForces
Wicked Achievements
Wicked. Our Story and History.

A long, long time ago,
as the molten rock of Earth created land apon the waters...
two mass forces declared war: The Persian Empire and The Greek Empire. They battled desperately trying to gain land for their mass population, trying to prove worthy of existence. After many years of fighting, both governments fell apart and crumbled into total anarchy. There were no limits, only chaos, and as pillagers robbed and killed by the millions, Nyster and Mellowmedicinals created a bond and started Wicked, the last means of survival.
They're called Wicked, because they have been known to do Wicked things- they've faught through the pits of hell to make a pact with the devil, deminished the last surviving members of the chaotic empires, and more- just to stay alive. Out of utmost brutality, these members of Wicked still dwindle around today. From deep inside, Wicked members summon a powerful energy of strength and sorcery built up from ages of rebellious determination to remain alive. This power is used to confront any obstacle that stands before them, and rip it to peices. Nyster and Mellowmedicinals became the symbol of this power. Through ages of survival, their flesh slowly eroded away and what emerged was nothing but bone. The powerful energy of wicked, so great, leaked out their pores as globs of fire and flame, said to burn any who came close to it.
As time passed, the struggle of Wicked grew harder and harder. Years passed, and Mellowmedicinals was confronted by a new empire: the Toribash Empire. He fought back with all the amount of strength buried in him over the years, but it was for not, for he was captured, hung, and convicted of murder. After his passing, AusKingd0m, a noble fighter, stepped up to take his place as co-leader.
As centuries passed of an overwhelming effort to spread the name of Wicked across the whispering lips of fellow rebels, one mighty group of 5 stealth warriors named Ion, led by their loyal leader p0pcorn, heard the call and came to aid. Through days of discussions and recon missions, Ion shook hands with Wicked and joined, merging as one, plunging Wicked's levels of power up at a towering rate. The two clans of two very different powers- the flaming power of hell and the secret stealth of the silent assassins, combined into an unstoppable force. A force that had finally become a match for the Toribash Empire.
We are...

^The Story of how we came^
Here, make your own stories!
Post them and Show them off!
You can even make an 'extension' or 'addition' to Wicked's Story!
Just post your suggestions HERE!

Significant Dates

Date: 4/25/11

Goal to become Official: Be Very Active

Wicked Began:
12/12/10

Sent in 1st -Official- Application:
1/21/11

Sent in 2nd -Official- Application
4/8/11

Ion Merged:
4/12/11
(Wicked's 4 Month Anniversary)
-Added 5 Members-

Became OFFICIAL!
4/27/11

Also, post all your Wicked related achievements here!
Infact, you may show off your normal achievements too!
Unofficial Clan Achievements:

Unofficial Goals

(34/34) 100% of Goals Accompished!!!

Official Clan Goals

Unofficial Goals

(0/2) 0% of Goals Accomplished
Last edited by Nyster; May 1, 2011 at 07:27 AM.
FOUNDER of [Wicked]
Rant on the official show-offs!
So I just wanted to point this out.
While I was recruiting in my days of ol' unofficial Wicked, I had several members of official clans tell me how 'overated' they feel unofficial clans are.
They'de tell me... oh, you guys never turn official.
You'll never get official.

Well how do you like dem' Wickedapples?!
FOUNDER of [Wicked]
You know ive been part of an offcial clan before but sticking with an offcial one then turning offcial feels WAY BETTER
Say: Eye Spell: Map Say Ness :3
Need 64k ASAP
Please if any of you guys could loan me sum tc i need 44k ASAP
will be paid back by tomorrow with a random item as well
loans must be 5k and over bigger the loan better the item

hunter forces selling for 15k ea as well
Last edited by AusKingd0m; Apr 28, 2011 at 05:13 AM.
Playing Toribash Again! Old friends feel free to pm me, or new friends ;).
[OLDA][EXTREME]