Toribash
I dunno I feel like that's a bit debatable. Do you guys eat Beaver Tails with Maple Syrup in Sweden?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Originally Posted by Flames View Post
I dunno I feel like that's a bit debatable. Do you guys eat Beaver Tails with Maple Syrup in Sweden?

Just looked it up, and I we had I would

looks yummy

mmmmm looking at them makes my mouth water. My favourite Beaver Tail is cinnamon & brown sugar
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I've actually never had a beaver-tail I feel like a failure of a canadian

I hear they are basically elephant ears, but meh

wait flames joined parrot? how long was I gone?
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by MrJingles View Post
I've actually never had a beaver-tail I feel like a failure of a canadian

I hear they are basically elephant ears, but meh

wait flames joined parrot? how long was I gone?

Me either, but I've had elephant ears and it was amazing.
Me and Flames established that we pretty much live in the same place, only different countries, so I think the "is Sweden the Canada of europe?" question is a definite yes
Yeah and the area in sweden is exactly like Ontario. So you know, we're essentially neighbours from across the world. think thats how it works, right?

Also damn everyone got real active real fast ;o I joined Parrot a little after CBR.

Beaver Tails > Elephant Ears because canadian :^). If you Ontario guys have ever been to Blue Mountain for skiing there is a Beaver Tail hut at the top of the hill. The lift to get to it is at the westmist chalet I believe. Last run, grab a Beaver Tail, mmmmmmmm
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wtf lmao. That makes....so much sense lol
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White