Toribash
I live in Michigan, so I get the pick of the litter on some pretty world class beer, though I'm not a real huge fan of some of the high IBU beers.

Kentucky Breakfast Stout by Founders is pretty hard to find around here, as is it's retired brother Canadian Breakfast Stout. Looks like motor oil, smells like vanilla and tastes like a mocha.

Bell's Black Note Stout, and their Raspberry Ale are both great.

Aside from the beer from here, I also enjoy Lindeman's Lambics, Sam Smith's stouts, and Chimay's ales.
Originally Posted by AlphasoniK View Post
Duvel.
I hope they serve this where you're from.
I'm not going to spoil anything, just try it.

Unfortunately, I haven't found a spot where I can try the drinks you talked about.

Duvel is nice, i also recommend golden drakk.
bannana bread beer is something worth trying, its amazingly tasty.
Originally Posted by AlphasoniK View Post
Duvel.
I hope they serve this where you're from.
I'm not going to spoil anything, just try it.

Unfortunately, I haven't found a spot where I can try the drinks you talked about.

Mmmhh! Duvel is such a good choice. For the hot summer days (actually) I love Corona with a lime
it sucks to live outside of europe for this reason, so I try to taste as many good beers as I can when I go there.
So far, the best i've had was Franziskaner 2 years ago.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Invaders Must Die
[No-Mercy]
Well.. german beer is definitely one of the best. I like Franziskaner too.. there aren't many good swiss beers, but you can buy nearly every beer in switzerland.
There are some bars here that specializes in selling imported beers.
But it's limited in variety and fucking expensive (10$ a bottle sometimes)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Invaders Must Die
[No-Mercy]
A free beer is the best beer.

My second favourite is beer is hard liquor

nah but a cold VB ain't too bad.
Originally Posted by Hours View Post
i may be the only one but i did actually not enjoy beer.

You're not. I hate the consistency of it. I've tried several kinds too, from english ale to strong beer to cheap beer. Always get sick of it about half way. There was one brand I liked but I'll never remember the name of it.
I think alcohol is generally overrated anyway tho.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore