Toribash
Original Post
How do you...
How do you get writing under your name, instead of member or senior member some people have, w/e they want under there name. appreciate it who ever tells me this, o and tell me how to fame someone and ill fame who ever tells me how.
ya i herd that to, but where can you check your post.

and also who can give it to me? because if i have to rub a couple of backs I...... WON'T! lol XD
Administrators can change it.
They usually change it to themselves, but sometimes they're in a good mood so they change it for others. But if you get them upset, they might change it to something that you might regret getting their attention :-)
(Ask Hawkinz)
Last edited by Stilf; Nov 23, 2007 at 05:06 AM. Reason: Fixed to admins only
Moderators and administrators can change it.
They usually change it to themselves, but sometimes they're in a good mood so they change it for others. But if you get them upset, they might change it to something that you might regret getting their attention :-)
(Ask Hawkinz)

Nah, only Admins can change it actually .

sincrest, never get on an admins bad side veb made mine Queen Henry in pink .. it was embarresing to even post
<@veb> HEY WHO CHANGED YOUR TITLE
<@veb> IT SAYS SENIOR MEMBER
Don't change my title you asshole
lmao i would be proud of that man, hey i wanted to be judge judy that would be some funny crap.
Actually, Admins are only allowed to change their own custom titles.

I am the only one with the power to change a users. Well, they have the power but are forbidden to use it...
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.