Ranking
Didn't work. This is everything it said in stderr.txt.

failed to load texture data/textures/cursor/cb
failed to load texture data/textures/buttons/ready
failed to load texture data/textures//indicator
Shader linking: Link successful. The GLSL vertex shader will run in software due to the GLSL fragment shader running in software. The GLSL fragment shader will run in software - available number of texture instructions exceeded.
Shader linking: Link successful. The GLSL vertex shader will run in software due to the GLSL fragment shader running in software. The GLSL fragment shader will run in software - available number of texture instructions exceeded.
Shader linking: Warning: varying cameragpos is written to in the vertex shader but not read in the fragment shader.
Warning: varying color is written to in the vertex shader but not read in the fragment shader.
Warning: varying normal is written to in the vertex shader but not read in the fragment shader.
Link successful. The GLSL vertex shader will run in software due to the GLSL fragment shader running in software. The GLSL fragment shader will run in software - available number of texture instructions exceeded.
Shader linking: Warning: varying texturekoord is written to in the vertex shader but not read in the fragment shader.
Link successful. The GLSL vertex shader will run in hardware. The GLSL fragment shader will run in hardware.
Shader linking: Link successful. The GLSL vertex shader will run in hardware. The GLSL fragment shader will run in hardware.
Shader linking: Warning: varying color is written to in the vertex shader but not read in the fragment shader.
Link successful. The GLSL vertex shader will run in hardware. The GLSL fragment shader will run in hardware.
Shader linking: Warning: varying cameragpos is written to in the vertex shader but not read in the fragment shader.
Warning: varying globalpos is written to in the vertex shader but not read in the fragment shader.
Shader linking: Warning: varying globalpos is written to in the vertex shader but not read in the fragment shader.
Shader linking: Warning: varying globalpos is written to in the vertex shader but not read in the fragment shader.
Warning: varying normal is written to in the vertex shader but not read in the fragment shader.
Warning: varying globalpos is written to in the vertex shader but not read in the fragment shader.
Shader linking: Link successful. The GLSL vertex shader will run in hardware. The GLSL fragment shader will run in hardware.
Shader linking: Warning: varying camerapos is written to in the vertex shader but not read in the fragment shader.
Warning: varying texcoord is written to in the vertex shader but not read in the fragment shader.
Fatal signal: Segmentation Fault (SDL Parachute Deployed)

[12:23] <Drugade> hello
[12:24] <Drugade> i have paid over my phone but i become my tc not!!!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.

The fluid Blood option! ZOOOOMG! I turned it off and HOORAY! I can see blood! It's not shaded but I DON'T CARE ITS NOT BLACK SQUARES!
The 3.02 fix with new SDL worked for me. I have a Geforce 8800 GTX with ForceWare 169.04 on Windows XP SP2.

The 3.03 fix worked too.

Just FYI. Shaders are pretty.
Same Shit Different Patch

Shader linking: Fragment shader(s) failed to link, vertex shader(s) linked.
Shader linking: Fragment shader(s) linked, vertex shader(s) linked.E
Shaders loading error

Thanks for trying though, now i dont get a black background when trying to enable shaders, now just nothing happens ..
I don't understand what to do with it. I download it, extract files. then i double click it and an error reading: " This application has failed to start because lilbcurl.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."

But i re-downloaded it twice D=
Originally Posted by Pirate View Post
I don't understand what to do with it. I download it, extract files. then i double click it and an error reading: " This application has failed to start because lilbcurl.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."

But i re-downloaded it twice D=

Are you sure u extracted to your tb directory? it should of overwrote 2 files
:D
*Sobs* My graphics card doesn't support shaders. I feel left out.
Tripstone says: heh
Tripstone says: clanless sucks
masterjepo says: Evolution isn't any better
masterjepo says: Cave man
Originally Posted by Blam View Post
Are you sure u extracted to your tb directory? it should of overwrote 2 files

I don't have anything named toribash directory. i'm looking everywhere.

Is it called toribash directory?

or can someone post something along the lines of C:documents>Prog. files... etc.?