Toribash
oof, our activity is dipping deep into yellow, either we gonna start doing things or we gonna die pretty soon
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
we are dying, just like this game
no one can do anything, except for the devs
either we get tb next, or this is just the end.

i'll try to get my games count to the green tho.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
I know I know, the system was made to keep the game alive but tbh it feels like a pain in the ass sometimes. I can barely find time to post on forums let alone playing the game.
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
it was already too late when they implemented the system, the new features,items and ui are also too late,
it seems more like seeying what work out to implement it in tb next rather than trying to keep the game alive,
they basicly made it their experimenting ground.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
This game died a long time ago.
I'm not sure why people still try to play it or even get anything off of it.

Like, it's fun to just mess around in free play from time to time but that's not even close to have the game alive again.
Either this company makes a new game, either similar to this one or just something else to keep the company alive, or it's just gone.
Toribash was never THAT popular or famous anyway, never since its initial release.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
this game is a dookie bro

fun game brought joy into my bored life 4 years ago but now other games just take the cake completely
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
Should we at least do something before we die? Like finally make that clan video we planned yet never completed?
"It doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful"
My replay thread
No point, that clan video would be a waste of effort. Also wasn't Vector dead in the first place, then a bunch of us joined and brought it back. Now it's gone again xd. I feel like for good this time. Toribash is dead af now.