Toribash
Should we do it like this ?

Jizz > Fif > Gamer > Jingles > Colors > Ocean > Me

What I understand from reading the rules is that we've got to have a baseline picture that represents our clan, and we add elements to it for each DM we do, not draw a seperate picture for each DM.
Originally Posted by Ocean View Post
idk colors get on skype so i can talk to u

Im working
Originally Posted by hipotibor View Post

What I understand from reading the rules is that we've got to have a baseline picture that represents our clan, and we add elements to it for each DM we do, not draw a seperate picture for each DM.

Hipo wins
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3

Originally Posted by hipotibor View Post

Nah from what I got from the thread is that we need to make a spooky picture that represents out clan. And whenever we dm something we add a number of spooky images (That relate to our clan) in correspondence with how many dms one makes in their 100 frames.

They worded it really bad though

The order I'm fine with
Last edited by MrJingles; Oct 18, 2015 at 08:25 PM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
you basicly have to add shit to the base image.. got it..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3

Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post

exactly
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
They should make a "Everyone, get out of here!" remix since Blizzard literally deleted patron warrior.