Toribash
Original Post
New Records!
Hello,

The mods here in the book of records have agreed that there should be a few more records in the book. We've added a few which have yet to be beaten:

Most Flips without Uke's Assistance
Most Dismembers with One Hit
Fastest 5000 ED Run

A couple that have already been beaten:

Fastest Flawless Total Dismemberment
Fastest Self Full Dismemberment

And we're open to more suggestions. If you would like a record to be added to the book, you may post it in this thread.

ANYTHING POSTED IN THIS THREAD THAT IS NOT A SUGGESTION FOR A NEW RECORD WILL BE DELETED.

Please keep your records simple.
Suggestions such as "Most points while decapping Uke with dismembered left foot" will be ignored or deleted.
OLDA | [T] | ORMO
<@Phoenix_afk> pro
how about a record for fastest full uke and tori dismemberments? You kill uke, then tori in the same replay.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
how about a record for fastest full uke and tori dismemberments? You kill uke, then tori in the same replay.

A full Tori dismemberment without Uke's assist is impossible, you will have one joint left and it wont break unless you are able to hit the ground with full force.
Originally Posted by EchoMarine View Post
A full Tori dismemberment without Uke's assist is impossible, you will have one joint left and it wont break unless you are able to hit the ground with full force.

You sure about that? http://forum.toribash.com/attachment...5&d=1239982999
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
lolz pwned.

Travelling should not be limited to running. Let those people who act like a dust ball in a wind storm get their share of glory. Longest distance travelled in 500 frames (not running)
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
You sure about that? http://forum.toribash.com/attachment...5&d=1239982999

Then again...

Anyways, their can be a longest time in the air record:-

Longest time in the air: Not continues, like jump in the air, count that time, then jump again, no / But as in you count the LONGEST time you spent in the air in a replay.
can anyone help me find the topic with most flips without ukes assistance? I have got 6 flips, and I wanna know what the rec is...

And oh... Is it allowed to dm urself in that record, or do you have to have the whole body completing the flip? (I realize that it woulb be stupid if yu were allowed to decap urself and make the head do tons of flips, but dming the arms or something could be allowed?)
The topic about flips without Uke's assistance: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=90141

Also, it is not mentioned of you can dm yourself, so I think you can, as long as you keep you torso and head together.
cool, but thats not the right thread... The thread I am looking for is very old... and not closed:P

Why is that thread closed, anyway?