ES Recruitment Drive
Lol i made the mistake of downloading and playing it at 12am i was fucking shitting my pants, lol still havent slept.
Slow It Down And Dont Miss A Thing
i was all ready to play, turns out it was too laggy

my computer can't even handle it

i'm in the stone age

anyway the slenderman looks too silly to even be scary
-----
i was all ready to play, turns out it was too laggy

my computer can't even handle it

i'm in the stone age

anyway the slenderman looks too silly to even be scary
Last edited by box; Jul 5, 2012 at 03:29 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Game was boring and not scary as I hoped. The slenderman indeed looked pretty silly.
what am i doing here
It had a lot of potential but I feel it was poorly executed to put in place the typical cheap startles instead of using a more complex psychological horror.
-The Doctor is in-
24/7
PRETTY GOOD WITH RIDDLES
Originally Posted by PlagueDoc View Post
It had a lot of potential but I feel it was poorly executed to put in place the typical cheap startles instead of using a more complex psychological horror.

Are you going to post something similar on all the horror game threads mate?
Originally Posted by ImmortalCow View Post
Are you going to post something similar on all the horror game threads mate?

How did you knew that?
Spooky.
-The Doctor is in-
24/7
PRETTY GOOD WITH RIDDLES
I found some more indie horror games. Some of them have very good ideas.

There is one where you have to check what is happening after the 7th floor in some building (since who ever went there didn't returned and they lost radio contact), and then you go down and all kind of weird shit happens after 7th floor...

And there is one where some strange creature escapes the containment room and it goes who-knows-where in big underground testing facility and u have to escape not getting killed by it (u never know where does it roams), and if u meet him it will not attack you as long u maintain eye contact with it. Catch is, in that game blinking of eyes is simulated and if you blink in wrong time when you meat the creature= you are dead.

XD
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
I found some more indie horror games. Some of them have very good ideas.

There is one where you have to check what is happening after the 7th floor in some building (since who ever went there didn't returned and they lost radio contact), and then you go down and all kind of weird shit happens after 7th floor...

And there is one where some strange creature escapes the containment room and it goes who-knows-where in big underground testing facility and u have to escape not getting killed by it (u never know where does it roams), and if u meet him it will not attack you as long u maintain eye contact with it. Catch is, in that game blinking of eyes is simulated and if you blink in wrong time when you meat the creature= you are dead.

XD

name of that game?
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
name of that game?

He's talking about SCP - Containment Breach and SCP - 087 b
The games based on the subjects from the SCP articles:
http://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-087

They are still in alpha.
http://youtu.be/II87_m73_mI
-The Doctor is in-
24/7
PRETTY GOOD WITH RIDDLES
it reminds me of SCP, because he can't move while you look at him.. I think its still scarier than SCP, but I dont like that game :S..
anyone knows what happens if you collect all the notes?