Toribash
Alright! Thanks for your opinion!
-----
Ok, Thanks for looking over my App!
Last edited by Zephyrsin; Aug 4, 2015 at 11:57 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My username: Logic01

im not such a huge fan of anime but i watch it at times. my main account is a 3rd dan black belt but i forgot my pass and couldn't get it back. i like to play other online games such as CoD, minecraft, garry's mod, counter strick etc...
i am a kind person, i like to help people out and i also take a big interest in music. i am available on the forums everyday when i play toribash. i chose to join sinon cause it was the last choice i had but when i read and heard things about sinon i started thinkin' why not .. i like to do wars and earn money for a clan to help them grow.

i hope u enjoyed reading my app and thanks for the offer
HI my name is Kator99. irl my name is Odin-André, im from Norway i speak english well but as you can see i dont whright so well. i came to watch for a clan, and i found this clan. i love Anime and i watch youre touturials to help me progress in toribash, i hope you will give me a chance to be apart of the team.

Love - Kator99 XD

Last edited by Kator99; Aug 5, 2015 at 07:06 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
@Logic

I got a response from ConCon. He said there isn't an exact rule for alternates, but it just doesn't look the best. Your reason for joining kind of bothers me about saying we're a last choice. Raise the activity on this account for a while and reapply to convince us you're serious.

Don't forget the user card also.

@Kator99

I'm sorry, but your application is poor. Sinon is a forum active clan. Raise your activity so we know you're serious about sticking around.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
i didnt say that you were the last choise the guy before me did
-----
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
@Logic

I got a response from ConCon. He said there isn't an exact rule for alternates, but it just doesn't look the best. Your reason for joining kind of bothers me about saying we're a last choice. Raise the activity on this account for a while and reapply to convince us you're serious.

Don't forget the user card also.

@Kator99

I'm sorry, but your application is poor. Sinon is a forum active clan. Raise your activity so we know you're serious about sticking around.

HEY HEY HEY: I DIDNT SAY THAT THIS WHERE MY LAST CHOISE THE GUY BEFORE ME DID. THIS IS ACTUALLY MY FIRST CHOISE

and the reason no big activity on forum was bekause i was moving alot
Last edited by Kator99; Aug 5, 2015 at 07:11 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
Kator, look again to where I posted that. It was with Logic's, not yours.

but you said to me that i was not very active thats bekause i was moving alot

ty for lissinig and make me cry

but thank you annyway for helping me out erlier on my server
PLZ RESPOND
Last edited by Kator99; Aug 5, 2015 at 07:18 PM.
Kator, look again to where I posted that. It was with Logic's, not yours.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Name/Username: My name in real life is Adam and my name in-game is Shadow

Are you active and have an interest in anime and games: I am very active, both on the forum and in-game and I have both interest in anime and games, even though I'm more into games than I am into anime.

Brief description of your personality: Uhhh, well I'm a nice person, if you're nice to me, that is. I'm funny but my humor is kind of dark and I usually go for something when I really want it.

Describe your activity on forum and ingame: Well I play the game on a daily basis, just warring, betting or just fighting around in random lobbies and I check the forums every 10 to 15 minutes.

Will you be participating in events/wars: I most certainly will, wars are always a fun experience for me, even when I'm losing. And of course I will participate in events, it sounds like a lot of fun.

Why have you decided to apply to Sinon: I have recently left my previous clan just because the leader asked me to leave because I don't like the taste of beer. And also, this clan seems appealing to me since I watch anime and play games, those two things are just the things I do in my spare time, aside from doing my homework and studying for tests.

What are your favourite anime genres: Mainly fantasy & action

What are your favourite anime: Definetly Overlord, Gangsta and Ao no Exorcist

Do you watch anime Subbed or Dubbed: Always Subbed, Dubbed just sounds weird when you have already heard the japanese voices.

Do you track your anime (like on anime planet): No(t yet)

What other online games do you play: Garry's mod, Terraria, League of Legends, Counter Strike: Global offensive, I recently started playing Hearthstone and Payday: The Heist

Please link your usercard:

And if needed for anything else:

hmm.I think I heard some stuff about you around but most likely rumors so fuck those.

Your app seems okay.You awnsered most of what we asked you so thats good.

Your activity seems decent.A little more would be nice but its decent

Im leaning towards a yes but let weoo decide

Also I have a problem with your avvy.Tori avvys bother me lol