Toribash
it would be imposible to control the movements right. so that suggestion phails.
Someone should make a mod where you have to walk on a tight rope or something...

OR maybe: a mod in which tori and uke are on a floating platform and at the bottom of the platform the are a bunch of animals (evil animals) so when you fall, you get devoured by the animals >=D
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
my sugggestin is good don't tell me otherwise it's perfect one person pitches and the other bats don't flame me just for liking baseball if you have a probem with it then go cry to your mom otherwise leave the idea alone.
LOL i just said the suggestion was phail, i said nothing about you.
and also, i made one like it before, it was really hard to hit the ball, let alone hit it hard, but i was a nub at modding back then, i might give it another try if you quit overreacting
This suggestion is to improve the soccer mod
You see in soccer mod if the turn ends its not always reflecting the true winner.
(gk if blocked kicker if missed)
So what I suggest is that when Tori kicks the ball he gets hit so uke will have some points. Now, the gate, goal, where the ball needs to get it to, will be a part of uke's body. not visibly connected but when the ball hits the inner side of the goal it will hit uke and Tori will get the points... so no goal means uke wins and a goal means tori wins. now the problem is if uke blockes the ball and gets hit... I dont know if its possible but to make uke invincible for the ball... hope you got it
I Said Meow Bitches!
friggen make a cactus. Just off to the side. Can be grab able, with some spikes sticking out and make it look pretty :3

you get a special surprise if you make it!
I don't actually know if this one is already made, But lightning fighters joust.
Lol, it would be awesome!
Cap 'n' Crunch has worked for Quaker Oats for the past 35 years click here and support promoting him to admiral.