people playing: 90, servers online: 28, games played: 144,570,797 Top Player: Gentleman

Toribash Community » General » Rapid Threads
Register FAQ General Rules Community

Old Apr 2, 2019   #1391
Karbn

7th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Evolution

Clockwork made a couple sets, if you're talking about the light/dark sets then the dark set is lost to a guy who quit years ago, the lightdark set is still in circulation, and the light set is owned by me
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Karbn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3, 2019   #1392
PavoR

6th Dan Black Belt
Clan: fl0w

I'm 70% sure that "Hikou" is the owner of the set (Dark vs Light) , since Zero sold the set to Hikou and now he tries/sold the set.
As i know - Lamby sold Dark vs Light many months ago to Fire after it , Fire sold it to Zero since he sold it to Hikou for 45$ at summer or something like that.
As i know/tried to get art from Hikou , I'm pretty sure that he didn't refunded it back to Zero or even sold it back to Zero since Zero didn't mention that he got it from Hikou.
Also other thing - last time when i wanted to get contacts of the owner of the Full Dark version set , Zero ALSO PRONOUNCED HIM SELF AN OWNER OF IT that is a lie.
-----
Originally Posted by Rose View Post
i think grrreatest might still own roga-aga, and submerge owns miasko iirc

He doesn't owns it anymore , pretty sure he sold it to a guy called "Dillon" "Dlyon" something like that.

Last edited by PavoR; Apr 3, 2019 at 09:32 PM.. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
PavoR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4, 2019   #1393
Lisa
BLΛƆKPIИK

BlackPink Belt
Clan: Alpha

Originally Posted by PavoR View Post
I'm 70% sure that "Hikou" is the owner of the set (Dark vs Light) , since Zero sold the set to Hikou and now he tries/sold the set.
As i know - Lamby sold Dark vs Light many months ago to Fire after it , Fire sold it to Zero since he sold it to Hikou for 45$ at summer or something like that.
As i know/tried to get art from Hikou , I'm pretty sure that he didn't refunded it back to Zero or even sold it back to Zero since Zero didn't mention that he got it from Hikou.
Also other thing - last time when i wanted to get contacts of the owner of the Full Dark version set , Zero ALSO PRONOUNCED HIM SELF AN OWNER OF IT that is a lie.
-----

He doesn't owns it anymore , pretty sure he sold it to a guy called "Dillon" "Dlyon" something like that.

Can't find any threads or posts about the Hikou thing and I also own the Roga-aga head now, along with Okayanny and Ninja

Also who owns these?

head 1

head 2

head 3

head 4

Last edited by Lisa; Apr 4, 2019 at 04:54 AM..
Lisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4, 2019   #1394
PavoR

6th Dan Black Belt
Clan: fl0w

Hikou bought it via DM's for 45$.
PavoR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27, 2019   #1395
Karbn

7th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Evolution

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=628019