Toribash
"YOOO" for Friends
"Yes?" for other PPLZ
"Hello" for everyone.

and if i am in mood "HELlOOOOOOOUUUU" (pretty loud)

~td2
[AEON] - Never stop fear us!
I got another one "Waaadzaaap Meeeeaaaan" or Haw are you baby? You feel good?"
No alive opponent found
''Da?''

''I listen''

'' No, this is is not Pablo''

''Ayeo''

''Tired turning it on or off??''
"Sup"
"Yo"
"Yeah"
"Speak"
"Hello?"
(In a persian accent) "Greeting and salutation, you are person who sell me slave girl, yes? I pay you 6 camels for slave girl, yes? Allo?"
"What"
"Hiya"
(In a racist sounding black voice to one of my black friends (don't worry, it's all for shits and giggles) "Aww shit nigga! I be the illest muthafucka up in da hooooood yo!"
(To my ex girlfriend) "What the want do you fuck? Owait, you fuck everyone"
(When I feel girly) "Hiii"
Voicemail: "Hey it's T, I'm not in right now, leave a message at the tone, goodbye."
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Originally Posted by MrTeapawt View Post
"Talk to me." in a very projecting, business-like voice.

It reminds me of Win from Coben books. He was saying something like that answering the phone. In polish it's "Wysłów się." and pretty much that's what I am saying.
I say WAZUPPP to my homies.
Hello? To strangers
WHAT DA FUCK YOU WANT? To exes.
WHO DA HELL ARE YOU? To unknown numbers.
"I love you." This also doubles as a goodbye, it's kinda like Aloha. Except special.
"What." Irritated tone. Usually reserved for my mom when I'm at a friend's house.
(Silence.) When it's someone gullible. They sit there for five minutes saying "Hello? Hello? ...You there?"
Sometimes, I'll pretend I can't hear the other person: "Hello? Hellloooooo? Thank god.. I hate talking on the phone with (caller's name)."
"Fuck, pocket dial." Then I hang up.
I've learned how to scream like metalcore bands. I answer the phone and go: "GRAAAAAAAH!"
Other times, I'll screech like a pterodactyl.
On rare occasions, I'll pretend to be crying.
Other than that, I say "Hello?" if it's an unfamiliar number, and "Heyy." If I know who it is, sometimes followed by, "What's up?"
Oh, right. Forgot.
"Where's my money, man?"