Toribash
I bought most of these heads from someone that had a large art collection, I'm sorry Shmevin for the confusion I haven't been on in a few years and your name somehow rang a bell but if you guys can name some people who have large art collections that would be great! If you can track down the person who owned the PLN head before me that might be who I bought the rest of the heads from.
I am just an icon livin'
Originally Posted by McFarbo View Post
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=448828

looks like imapirate bought it from gman, cant find anyone else who owned it

imapirate also rings a bell, is he still around? sorry for all this confusion but since I haven't been on in a while, I will check who've I sent pc to, because I bought these heads in bulk for a lot of tc but maybe it was imapirate who i bought these heads from. plus that thread is from 2014

EDIT: Scratch that, I found pms of me and Diamond talking about the heads. I remember this, we did do this in game and he sent me links in game but back then I ran linux on a chromebook and for some reason I couldn't click in game links so I would have to retype them that's why I stated that in pms, I did get some of the heads in game but as mentioned, laptop ran out of juice so I pmd him to send me the rest of the flats.

Diamond PMS

Last edited by Cartier; Aug 17, 2018 at 06:44 AM.
I am just an icon livin'
Originally Posted by Love View Post
i own the jebus viking head

Proof? I never sold this head after I bought it.
I am just an icon livin'