Toribash
Originally Posted by isaac View Post
Think of it as Rapid Threads before all you could post in it was toribash shit

If you had a brain you'd have realised that RT is for more than just Toribash and has been for a while.
collect snots from the nose
Think of it as like Wibbles without trolls mixed with Discussion without Boredpayne the degree of seriousness.

Which is what most of the others have said. So, basically, a casual board where you can chat about ongoing events, share news, discuss the weather if you like.
It's an Off-Topic board.
Originally Posted by Gynx View Post
If you had a brain you'd have realised that RT is for more than just Toribash and has been for a while.

Well I stopped going there after they started gettin people in trouble for posting non-toribash stuff. I assumed it was the same since the posts are all about toribash. In any case, it's still different from the old RT and I can still use that as an example.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Basically it's in between discussion and wibbles, but the whole idea hasn't really been decided yet. Guess the higher-ups are leaving this board too see how it turns out, and discuss that. If they don't like it, it's probably going to be removed. But yeah, it's showing some positive and negative stuff, only time will tell.
Back for good.