Toribash
Original Post
Pokemon Trading Cards
Who here plays them competitively?

If you hate them then why do you hate them?

I personaly love them and almost won a tournament with a Deck that I was testing =D
I had an old deck of 1st gen pokémon cards that surfaced during a house cleaning. Brought back a lot of memories, although I mostly just traded them for the cards I thought looked cool and didn't play the actual game too much.
I hate them because I can't figure out the original game is to be played with them even after watching countless youtube videos of how to play.
Originally Posted by Cuddle View Post
I hate them because I can't figure out the original game is to be played with them even after watching countless youtube videos of how to play.

Yeah it is complicated, but if you just go to one tournament they will get you to know almost everything you need to know, and you don't even need a deck as they have some there for you to borrow.
Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
...they have some there for you to borrow.

Lol free cards to use.
Just ask if you could use some of the the strong Pokemon cards. :P
'°o[Ethr♥][My Music][B.A.W.S.]o°'
#Team@#w#@
lol people still play with trading cards.

I never played competitively because it was too boring. It was much more fun to pretend.
Going to tournaments is definatly one of the most fun things that I do. No joke. And I have freinds that go to tournaments with me.
I don't play but I used to collect them. I did some research and valued my collection at around 350-400 Aud. Wasted lots of my childhood on them. Never played competitively but my friend had a game with me once.
I use to play heaps when I was smaller. But never really got into it that much, maybe a couple of games with some mates. But not serious events. I currently have stacks of cards in my cupboards, taking up most of the room. Lmao.
Life is like Basketball. Aim, Concentrate, Balance and Following through. That's all you ever need to accomplish your goals.