Ranking
Original Post
More black belt servers
We need them. Judo is one of the most popular modes, yet there is only a single Judo Black Belt server. The two aikido (well I suppose aikido and sambo are different, but I have no idea how) rooms sit empty almost all the time while the Judo server has 8+ people pretty consistently. In Judo, that's an absolutely PAINFUL wait.

Also, mostly unrelated, but why does the Black Belt Judo server use judo.tbm, but all the other judo servers use classic?
These are delicious links. You must click them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J48vuoO2PQY.................http://www.myspace.com/drsteel
Judo is an EXTREMELY fast mode unlike aikido and sambo.
1 Judo match can end in 3 turns, while an aikido match lasts around 8.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
Just an addage to what IceShadow said.Judo consistently ends within 1-3 turns. Which is 3 times slower than an average aikido game.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
maybe, 2 servers would be nice, but I'm not a programmer so I don't know how that shit works.

1 is fine, 2 would be a luxury.

Damit Deady,
Last edited by ivolt; Sep 21, 2009 at 04:11 AM.
My seniority means you should probably just agree with everything I say
I think the bigger problem you might be having is perception. If you plan on playing instantly, well you wont.

As for the mods, its probably just whoever set them up. There are most likely no differences in the actual game settings.

Originally Posted by ivolt View Post
1 is fine, 2 would be excess.

made your quote say my opinion and now I will say "fixed that for you" because I want to be snarky :P
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Originally Posted by hxcbbqimo View Post
Just an addage to what IceShadow said.Judo consistently ends within 1-3 turns. Which is 3 times slower than an average aikido game.

quality post

ontopic: If you want to play with less wait why not try starting your own judo server? :]
"You didn't hurt me nothing can hurt me / nothing can hurt me nothing can stop me now"
I say it's a maybe.

More black belt mods mean less server space.

less server space mean less custom servers,jamming everyone in certain servers.

causing a more annoying game.

though,a simple counter to that is a simple adding of servers,but that might add more lag,but is an acceptence.
Originally Posted by CharredLightning View Post
I say it's a maybe.

More black belt mods mean less server space.

less server space mean less custom servers,jamming everyone in certain servers.

causing a more annoying game.

though,a simple counter to that is a simple adding of servers,but that might add more lag,but is an acceptence.

I have absolutely no idea whatthehell you are saying.