live in usa.
Name: jbgamerrr
Members who name me: none, but they will
Belt: black belt
13 years old
Lives in usa

oops, sorry fir double post
Originally Posted by OK9ZERA View Post
Bad application, no replays, not looking good.

Not to mention it was McBurger that invaded one of our threads not long ago. =_=. REALLY not looking good!
I am neither a sheep, nor am I a lion
Edit (10 years later): Damn, I was an edgy sellout...
Yeah wasn't McBurger that guy we reported for invading lol, he was in KO? =/

McBurger: Replays, now.

JBA: Double post.. bad... replays... better be good.

Nura: You get a yes from me, you follwed the application instructions and seem to be a neat character. =D
(Hive people only, haha!)
Nuramon: I PM'd you about your status in Hive, if anything I'd like to see you participate on our Replay thread sticky so you can kinda show yourself to be a pretty badass person In game =D or /join hive and come play some multiplayer with us =D
i do plan on joining the hive for this is the first one i have tryed out 4. im not a beggar or someone who doesnt get along with others. 4 i am just a player with no clan. is it ok with you guys that i join your clan?

~MERGED YOUR DOUBLE POST

oh and red devil im sorry, i have tryed to of forgotten that.
Last edited by LadyDEATH; Mar 27, 2009 at 04:56 AM.
Originally Posted by PwnStead View Post
i do plan on joining the hive for this is the first one i have tryed out 4. im not a beggar or someone who doesnt get along with others. 4 i am just a player with no clan. is it ok with you guys that i join your clan?

No. You didn't even follow the instructions on the first post or provide replays. And you seem really confused.. ?

And you just double posted...