ES Recruitment Drive
henlo ive heard u got gud nice man xd keep up i want to see a lot from u
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
Cheers man!

This one's for you lol

(I know you can't open tb I posted to sort it (i'm fuse))
Attached Files
as soon as i fix that prob ill cnc and see this
ty my boi ;)
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
Aight.
Opener was cool i liked it alot.
Transition was slick, spin was decent because i didn't like your hand position. It just looked real weird by my taste though.
Lift was a no no because all your momentum went to oblivion just for that lift.
Which was a disappointment in my opinion.
The kick was the cherry on top.
I like you got the split and the decap in the same time. Reminds of my old replay. Which was way worse that this but had the same kick.

8/10
I've better stuff from you.
Now CnC me.
Thanks mani man!

Will get round to cncing you soon!

that thing is bad thing
Attached Files
bad replay is b a d.rpl (306.2 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by tabby; Sep 15, 2017 at 12:03 AM.
it baffles me how people still say their replays are bad but won't take any time to refine them

anyways in bad replay is bad
you started off the replay ghosting so u probably shouldn't do that since it makes it seem that u couldn't take 3 seconds to take it out but nobody gives a shit about this anymore so whatever, do you amigo

all of the bad positions you put yourself in seem like the gravity weighing you down since you're so close to the ground in this whole replay

you could have done something to be more upright for the punch to make it look better, here it just kind of looks like you swung your arm out for the spin and the head interferes with your hand

the shit after the decap was ok except for the last kick because once again it looks like u were in a bad position, maybe you could extend your pecks and kick straight down instead of just falling onto him since that doesn't look good

i intended on cncing both replays but i take too much time for one replay so i'm not going to do that
pacquiao
Finally some actual cnc, cheers man!

(bad replay is b a d was made in exactly 1 hour and 20 minutes)