Original Post
Needing new moderators...
Hi everyone!

We're looking for some moderators to moderate the following board
  • General discussion
  • Toribash
  • Events
  • Tutorials

The only peoples who will get these moderator stars, are ones who are active in Toribash, the forums AND the IRC channel. Although you don't have to be in IRC all the time, myself and the global mods prefer people who are there often enough.

These mods will/can create their own rules for the board, providing they're not stupid. For an example, if you get the placement of a mod in Events you will be required to create events, help people in making them, and participate in them. You can make your own rules for new events, such as "No making events if you fail to gain 5 players" or something.

This will mean, Toribash will grow and grow till it's so big (other random cool words here)!

Resources
http://www.toribash.com/forum/index.php?topic=2772.0 - mIRC tutorial
http://www.toribash.com/chat - Java Webchat for IRC

We will be watching.

p.s karma is back by popular request
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
Re: Needing new moderators...
Darn. If only my cpu were faster and I could get on Toribash more often.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
I'm really only quite interested in modding General Arts, though I don't see that position listed or know if it's open. When it becomes open I'm extremely interested, and consider myself responsible enough to handle the task. I wouldn't mind however helping out with General Disc. also.

Thanks
~matt
now, i know im technically already a moderator, but the boards that i do "moderate" consist mainly of child boards, which i cant mod :
So, if i had to choose i guess i'd like the Toribash forum, but any of them would do.
not to mention im on toribash increasingly, im on mirc whenever im not playing diablo and my forum activity is on the rise aswell.
Originally Posted by lucky_cosmo
I wanna be a moderator!

For some reason, i dont think your gonna make the cut.
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
I'm up for it.
I'm on IRC from time to time, lately on more often.
And i'm active too.
I will be honored to be a mod for these forums.
Well Veb, I shall apply for the position of moderator. I'm not going to say what everyone else is saying.

All I'm going to say is, I meet the above mentioned criteria set down by you, and I would like to apply for the position as a moderator.

Signed,

XennoX
TotalAniolation, before you apply, look at your past posts and think would they really let you become a mod?
User was infracted for this signature. (Useless signature)
I guess I may as well apply. Kinda doubtful that I'll make, since I don't get on IRC much, but I'm very active on the forums and in the game. I'd be absolutely delighted to be a moderator, but oh well... Oh how I'd like to be able to move the topics to where they belong... But if for some reason, I actually DO make it... I'd like to moderate the Toribash board.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!