Ranking
I like watching SpongeBob SquarePants. It's a fun cartoon that I enjoy watching.

i am a bird now - Lil B

New favorite cartoon, rewatched it as I didn't really pay attention the first time I watched it, this was a good show. Funny/good animation/keeps you entertained.

Oh yeah and Archer, definitely archer
Well most of the good stuff on TV when I was young was actually anime, because America sucks.... but of the cartoons that were american made I would say that my favorite would be the classic Tom & Jerry.

Love watching those two have their love hate friendship.

AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
They say if you think Tom's the bad one you're still immature

The old cartoons that I liked are mostly from cartoon network, like powerpuff girls (yeah), dexter, and billy and mandy which is still showing in around 12:00 here in the Philippines. When I watched some of them again i noticed the perverted shit in there, when i was a kid i never noticed them perv stuff. PPG is showing again in Cartoon network so yeah.

The new cartoons that I like are still in CN, regular show and adv time. It's just funny and also perverted and shit

RICK AND MORTY
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Meh neither Tom or Jerry are good or bad, they are just their selfs. Both of them are doing what they have to do in order to survive and it just so happens that those survivals overlap each other. The mouse must get food to survive, the cat's natural instincts are to hunt the mouse for food, that and the cat is encouraged by its owner to hunt mice.

> .> The true sign of being immature is seeing either of them as bad/evil.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
i think CN has a pretty terrible schedule right now, almost like they're trying to force us to like some of these terrible shows by giving them soooo much airtime. adventure time is a shadow of what it once was and regular show just needs to end already.
-----
on topic, i used to watch this all the time when i was super young. i dont remember the episodes on command but if i watch them i recognize most of them. the theme song too

Last edited by pusga; Apr 25, 2016 at 12:55 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
oh yeah