Ranking
Originally Posted by ultimatumm View Post
Mine is Math, math, math, and math again

Why is everyone so nice here❤❤❤
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again
I love maths, I really do. I won top maths scholar in 6th grade and even got excellences in my past tests I've done this year(Excellences are equilevent to A+)
Other than that, I like Science, English, Cooking, Food chemistry and digital technology(Website making, game dev)
Steam: aruwind
+Maxiboo Damn! Nice!
I've never gotten an A in my school life but every time I take a maths test I'd always get B's and B+'s.

Nice work!
<ZENBOY123> "Skip"
<SkipBySkip> "Shit, what have I done now?
I like math. I liked it enough to get ahead every year in summer school. By 9th grade I was in AP classes with seniors
Tree
My favorite subject from high school would be Biology.

In college I would say MicroBiology. Nothing like your teacher giving you a fresh culture of cancerous cells to play with, always perks up my day.

Organic Chemistry is pretty fun too, but hard as fuck to remember it all, still fun though.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Hm... I loved english and physics at high-school, it's always fun to calculate the gravitational force needed to implode the Earth!

At College... Perhaps Sound Production and Java. Sound because I'm in tune with music and it was amazing to know how to work with sound and create them from scratch, and Java because programming!