Ranking
Original Post
PokeMMO

PokéMMO is a free-to-play fan-made MMORPG game based on GameFreak's
popular Pokémon video game franchise.

NOTE: THIS GAME IS IN ALPHA. NOT ALL FUNCTIONS HAVE BEEN DEVELOPED,
AND BUGS SHOULD BE ANTICIPATED.
**ONCE THE GAME IS RELEASED FROM ALPHA, YOUR PROGRESS WILL STILL BE SAVED.
YOU WILL NOT LOSE IN-GAME PROGRESS ONCE THE GAME IS FULLY RELEASED.

If you're a
Pokémon fanatic wanting to either play with your friends or make
new friends to play with, register here for free!
With two regions to explore (Kanto and Hoenn) and an immense amount of
in-game features,
PokéMMO provides extensive replay-ability.

ign: FEARTHEFERN

game's pretty ok but i havent really experienced the postgame yet which is where I imagine most of the features of this game come into play
ign: Mokuzu

It's going to be a very very long adventure for a young boy named Mokuzu.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
ign: MrCheetah

I'm missing a script and I can't continue playing. G-Fucking-G
Wolololololo
I'll add you guys; I've completed both of the regions, and currently I'm just lucky egg grinding and shiny hunting. Heading into competitive play once I max my Alakazam's Attack SP EVs and Speed EVs.

As of right now, I usually just play for two or three hours during weekdays, but you may see me grinding pretty late at night on the weekends.

p.s. Are the pictures working for anyone else? They were working last night on my PC, but not for my phone.
Last edited by Creati0n; Nov 12, 2016 at 05:12 PM. Reason: they work
IGN: Slau

Apparently I have put many hours in this game catching most of the Pokémon that were available back in 2012 or something but I have NO recollection of it whatsoever. With the addition of Emerald being playable now I'll definitely be playing this again.

Pictures in the slideshow are broken for me, but pictures break more often on this laptop for some reason.
I have a lot to learn, just started and kinda not really into the game, on other way, I do admit that this game is pretty fun.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.