ES Recruitment Drive
some people need threats to work. Maybe..

one more sketcher? or time for zoom zoom?

-----
moved the head texture thing to here,
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=454243

continue it there.
Last edited by 13chillz; Apr 20, 2014 at 10:56 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Anyone still using IRC? I think I might try to be more active on toribash community form now on.

Give me a top 5 heads up on what has happened over the years.
Want to join GATA?Apply here
Free textures
thumbing through the bands I be playin' with the check, keep it real 'til I die, put it on my set Tapion's Avatar
4th Dan Black Belt
aerox21, I still live on irc. Just pop by if you wish, just don't expect me to answer as I'm using a bouncer to connect.

Edit: using a bouncer basically means you're connecting through another server so that server is always connected to the irc server and keeps logs etc etc etc.
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
aerox, tapion is pretty much always on, dengue usually shows up when hes around, i show up every now and then.

someone who remembers the chambers password let chillz in on it, no reason why he cant be in there.
we can start planning gata challenge ideas ro something there.

im down for selling the collab textures and giving full amount to GATAbot, for events funding.
Last edited by BenDover; Apr 21, 2014 at 01:39 PM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
I was just about to ask who should we let in chambers.
Who wants the access but don't have it yet. Ye shall compose me an esoteric request.
Want to join GATA?Apply here
Free textures
heyo.

is that esoteric enough? because if i downright ask for it, then people will know...

(if im playing this word right...)
AMERICAAAAAAA
eyes are a bit funny, mouth is meh, jaw shape is squiggly will work on those shapes
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-