Enemies

Enemies

Allies

Allies

Bank

Bank

Graveyard

R.I.P

Last edited by Lurk; Aug 10, 2014 at 08:09 AM.
Eh...
okay Zeqrah. i was warring, you ran. screenshots are with me. or you come and we finish it or i report. so i am waiting. watch out.
-----
okay i spoke with two clan mods and the war has been canceled. bad games zeqrah.
Last edited by Fire; Jul 28, 2014 at 08:58 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
Originally Posted by Emile001 View Post
okay Zeqrah. i was warring, you ran. screenshots are with me. or you come and we finish it or i report. so i am waiting. watch out.
-----
okay i spoke with two clan mods and the war has been canceled. bad games zeqrah.

Emile001 - Please do not post here again. Thank you.
-----
Hello fellow members of Matter please be forum active and in game active as much as possible. I'm looking forward to having a great time with you all in Matter please post when you can. Anyone can post here unless told otherwise.
Last edited by Lurk; Jul 29, 2014 at 04:14 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Eh...
Hey Equisite hope you enjoy being in Matter we are happy to have you. By the way everyone just so you know we plan on getting banners soon so if you can donate to the bank.
Eh...
Hey zeq, how much are we thinking banners will cost? also we should make an app thread asap, I know a guy who we cud get 4 art his name is sirvoodoo, he's p good quality wise. If not someone like hazel would probably be able.
how is someone who plays so much so bad
To be honest i'm not to sure how much banners cost, but we were thinking of asking Rumours for banners it was Narcissu's suggestion because he was good at making banners. If you can get examples from then that would help me weigh more to SirVooDoo that would be nice.
Eh...
Update on banners requested some by Rumours.
War update kicking arse like always keep it up nobs.
Eh...
Kick this fucking tard lolplz if you dont want to be in dead clans. Fspecking his temates when he lose in a clan war. GG bro.