Ranking
Original Post
[DUEL] Human Sculptris model duel
Flashy intro:

If you guys are unaware of what Sculptris is go to
http://www.sculptris.com/ (free no-virus program on 3mb, so don't be afraid to dl)

I guess we all have a pretty equal standpoint on this, since its a new program and most of us are GIMP/PS nerds

So I got this idea for a duel

What its about:
Make a model most equal to a grown up male or female human possible.
Aiming for something like this

But as we know pretty much everyone here are shit at this program so I don't expect very good entries to be honest :P don't be afraid to try :3 you may surprise us.

Judging:
Will judge based on good anatomy and general look.

This duel is open for everyone, and judging will be done in GATA chambers by non-competing persons, So it will get pretty fair.

Rules:
Post 3 800x800 screenshots of your entry and post here. Screenshots shall be taken from front, side and back.

Maximum of 1 entry, But edit or switch it as much as you want.

You don't have to be in GATA to participate, but make sure you don't invade any other threads than this.

You have to make the sculpture from the starter sphere, not any imported models.

Happy modeling everyone.
Last edited by Ezeth; Jun 11, 2010 at 10:51 PM.
Wow, I would love to try this, it looks awesome, thanks, and expect a reply on how much I failed.
Ultimate Old Beast Set
<DrunkenMonkey> I don't see anything wrong with c&p as long as it looks good
If you want you can post WIP's and stuff like that here, just make sure I know which picture your final entry is.
I'm SO in!!!
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
Hmmm it's alittle primitive compared to zbrush but I do admire how it works with auto subd only on where your working.
The main thing that's annoying is the line down the center, how do you get rid of that?
[GATA Elite #2][PigeonHive]Ldr's
-=[Shop]=-
You can press the <-> button that removes symmetric painting, but I don't think you can remove the line without going to asymatrical painting mode.

Its pretty hard at first. Don't laugh. this is my first try. :/
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
I meant WIP's for this competition, but oh well.
Its a really nice model :3 great idea.

Here is epicmustageman

Going to give him a body now.