guys be the way i am going to make a new account called hidden darkness
-----
ok nvm i is now darkness05
Last edited by warlizard; Sep 20, 2013 at 10:51 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Fear is an illusion of the mind. Pain is the illusion of the senses
do this because my young?
easier and you do not continue with this account? she has more Qi
i don't understand what you said sorry

and instead of the lizard hea could you please make me a satins head or deaths head.

thank you
Originally Posted by Sarutobi View Post
Alright guys, this is where we can post information about events that you want to host, that the clan itself is hosting, or any other events that you want to participate in as a clan or if you're looking for a partner or partners.
Right now I've got an event in mind but I need to know that you guys are going to be active and encouraged enough to enter. The prize will be a full 128x128 texture set, assuming the event actually happens. It's entirely dependent on you guys. I need an update on who's actually viewing these threads and when you're available, so please post the information below once you read this (no template necessary).

When do you like to play Toribash, and when can you play Toribash? Also include your GMT. If you don't know what your GMT is, this website should help: http://whatismytimezone.com/. If you still can't figure it out, then just tell me where you live (i.e. Houston, Texas; Transylvania, Romania; or Dublin, Ireland) and I should be able to find it from there.

Jakarta,Indonesia 16:00-19:30 or maybe not playin