Ranking
Original Post
Heaven and Hell Request, 150k and up
I only want the very best for this request, so if you can't make sets worth around 150k, you might wanna go check out another request.

There are only 2 rules for my request.

1) The set must be a mix of an angel and a demon/devil
2) It must be unique, I dont want anything premade.

Now I want this set to look like half angel combined with half demon.

I am willing to pay up between 150k and 200k for this, depending on quality and how much I like the set.

It can have elements of armor, or robotic elements, or even tribals; just do whatever style you are best with. Just make sure you incorporate the theme of half angel half demon/devil

Colors can be anything since I can get any colors I need.

Im also gonna need a new avatar and sig with this, so if you wanna make one, go ahead.

EDIT: I want one side to be like an armored demon and one side to be an angel. The angel can be armored or not, whatever you think looks cooler. For the armor on the demon side, I want it to look as though acid has burned through some of it so it has patches and holes where you can see the skin of the demon.

You may also do tribals or robotics instead of armor if you want.

This request ends when I find a set I like.
Last edited by Gum; Jul 18, 2009 at 06:03 AM.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
should set have wings on back? added or just do w/e angel and demon and see if you like.
EDIT: Damn can't
I blame my pathetic failure to read on the lack of an apostrophe :>
Sorry gum!

For the question with wings, I think those wing flames would be cool for you, gum. You already have a ghost rider flame, so maybe it's a good pattern to incorporate them in your sets :]
Like one would be golden, and the other, dark red!
Last edited by DarkJak; Jul 7, 2009 at 01:00 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Originally Posted by Gumfighter View Post
I only want the very best for this request, so if you cant make sets worth around 150k, you might wanna go check out another request.

bold font...
ust to clarify, Jak, he said that if you CANT make a set worth 150k, go elsewhere
not the otherway around :P

also, may find myself trying this, not sure though
Originally Posted by DarkJak View Post
I'm wondering at your logic.

You said that if someone makes sets around 150k worth, they should just go to another request, while in payment, you say you'd pay 150k to 200k.
A sort of contradiction?
Just how good of a set are you expecting for that price anyway?
cuz for 200k you probably won't get any godly looking robotics :P

For the question with wings, I think those wing flames would be cool for you, gum. You already have a ghost rider flame, so maybe it's a good pattern to incorporate them in your sets :]
Like one would be golden, and the other, dark red!

Well i said if you cant make a set worth 150k to go work on something else, so that takes care of the first point.

For the second point, I pay based on quality. If the set is nice enough, I am prepared to spend more than 200k, but right now I haven't seen any sets made that are worth more than 200k in any request.

I only said robotics and stuff as an example to show you can go basically anywhere with this request.

About the wings, If you think the set would look good with them, then put them on, but I think flame wings would be so much better. (just dont have the tc to get some nice ones made at the moment).
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nice you changed the name to fit that mail I sent ya. Now we just gotta avoid Limbo .

Anyway do you have a Black/White flame on each hand/leg? If so could you tell me, It'd be something to incorporate, and I guess I could make a flame texture.

(>^_^)>
The only flames i have are my 2 head flames I currently use. Don't bother making a flame texture since I use the old default cause it looks best.
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
do u want a split or just a morph i can do both not incredible though
but ill try
<Insert Cucumer here>