Toribash
View Poll Results: The price range of the head flame you are selling.
30-40k
12 Votes / 31.58%
40-50k
3 Votes / 7.89%
50-60k
1 Votes / 2.63%
60k+
22 Votes / 57.89%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
[B] Flame #5 or large Head Flame
I'm looking for the tb player who holds Flame #5. I've posted this in hopes that this person finds this thread and is willing to offer me a price.

If not, a replacement head flame can be offered.
I currently have an orange head flame with a ghost rider texture, but I wish for a large red head flame, or a large blue head flame.

Thanks,

Nyster
FOUNDER of [Wicked]
Join the Survivors.SALE 15k HunterForces
I can forge this for around 200k. The bad side is that you have to get rid of one of your hand flames. If you want, I can design a simple but really nice head flame, for around 110k.
Tinerr: Hah WOW, that's amazing, you used both my particles in my inactive inventory and turned on my textures for me.
That looks amazing, but it covers too much of my head texture, which I want to be almost as visible as it is now. Also, that's a duel flame, one flame is okay. I also want the flame to be below 50k. (That is a dual flame so 110k makes 55k per flame on average).
-----
Btw, did you use lp 0 for my view? 2 weeks ago, I got a new force/relax and took off the particles..
Last edited by Nyster; Mar 13, 2011 at 03:55 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
FOUNDER of [Wicked]
I used your custom folder. Downloading customs for you now, and working on that flame, but I doubt making something as spectacular as you want for less than 100k.
The flame doenst need to be dual. There are also many head flames for less than 50k. It doesn't have to be amazing. You've seen my current head flame, it just needs to be a little bigger and redder.
FOUNDER of [Wicked]