Toribash
Original Post
The future
What do you think life will be like in the future? Why? I personally think that computers and televisions will eventually form into one, and stuff like that will become disposable, like sheets of paper. What do you think?
Same reason that people in Japan decided to make touch-screen computers.
Just because.
They believe that life would be somewhat easier than before.
I believe that there will be something like "electronic paper" or something.
A super-micro chip would be in each one.
/me shrugs
Just saying.
BAD LUCK
Originally Posted by Bloob View Post
That doesnt make any sense. Why would you make a computer/tv disposable?

Because the way they will be produced might change significantly.
Much cheaper and less durable.

Anyhow, I believe that there will be a world government.
That might improve the life of people in poor countries because they'd will be citizens like you and me.
Atheism will grow, maybe some day we manage to finally get rid of the bad aspects religion.
Last edited by Redundant; Apr 4, 2011 at 01:32 AM.
How are you?
Originally Posted by SlyBash View Post
I'm not an atheist :V

Uhm, why would you say that at this point?
How are you?
Throughout time, all we have ever done is improve off base ideas. So I predict everything will probably be the same, just more efficient.
DAMN.
Or maybe we'll build the future off of our idea of the future, therefore almost predicting the future, if you will.
psh...disposable tvs? disposable computers? not with todays green movement. People are gonna try to save things. More cars are going electric, people are trying to make technology to constrict the ammount of emmisions. Sure, people may want to get rid of old tvs and computers by recycling them, but that isnt really disposable. Why would you need a disposable tv? I am an athiest to. I think religion slows down social change and holds the world back. I am sure the athiests will have their own movement and will rise to become a majority. Science will prove religion wrong again and again until finally, religion cant come up with anymore excuses.
Redbull Gave Me Wings
Originally Posted by SlyBash
Or maybe we'll build the future off of our idea of the future, therefore almost predicting the future, if you will.

Well, throughout the 1900's people have predicted the common thing to have within the next 20 years or so would be like common space travel and flying cars everywhere and look at where we are now. NASA is shutting down their program and we are still all driving cars on the ground.
DAMN.