Ranking
hey guys, im not going on cyclonez anymore...
sorry i just like making new accounts all the time for some reason...
Yer, So what you wana fight about it?
explanation
Originally Posted by Bandit2102 View Post
Im starting up my clan team Crossbones when i get it up and running u can earn ur respect by defeating us, Merchants of Death vs. Crossbones

To all:

Bandit is an ex MoD member who left for his own reasons..we parted as friends...
But he tried to get benefits outta the clan even though he isnt a member anymore!
I told him that only clan members can get benefits and that he can join again if he wants-id welcome him back open armed!
He declined and started to diss me and other clan members without any reason..everyone who knows me and MoD knows that we dont piss off ppl and stuff..so i dont underdstand why bandit is holding a grudge against me and the clan!

One final word:

Bandit...u wanna fight MoD?
You have the gutts to challenge ME?

Id accept ur challenge but i cant stop laughing..u are in no position to challenge anyone!
You are weak and the way you act is sad!

Stop acting like this...
Last edited by MrSanderz; Jun 2, 2008 at 04:59 PM.
-the merchant of death...
jobs
@ Dee:

Course u can help me...

I live in europe so ill be mainly online 10.00-1.00 european time...so i need clan ppl on server who substitute me when im not on!

If u find sumone on server who is good enuff to join MoD plz suggest him on the "join" thread and ill contact him...

We gotta grow bigger and stronger!

But dont measure the candidates for membership by skill only..they gotta be good persons too...
Im back from the dead...
Its me CycloneZ and i just got un grounded...
Sanderz if its okay can u put me back in MoD and maybe give me a position

-Ozmo
leg operation
I will not be on for 1-2 days..i was at the hospital and got an emergency operation on my left leg..i caught an infection and they did cut it right outta my hipp..tryin to be on as soon as possible
the bandit affair
Originally Posted by MrSanderz View Post
i decided to let bandit rejoin MoD..we had a long talk n he apologized and im willing to give him a try!
plz treat him normaly..the past doesnt matter..we need to work on the future of mod...

bandit left again..i will not let him join a 3rd time..if hes annoyi someone of you just ignore him please...