.:: pigeonHive ::.

.:: clanStory ::.

Story

.:: memberList ::.

Members

.:: applicationForm ::.

Application Link

.::allyList::.
You know you only like us for our honey! Pick out the feathers yourself!

Allies: Single and Clan

----------
LOG:

Log

----------
Last edited by TomPaine; Jun 27, 2012 at 02:05 AM.
PigeonHive Flap Buzz
Well, this sounds cool.

Hi I'm Dan, Blackbelt and 13(Its my birthday ATM).

I would like to join this clan because it looks to be fun and I really like the name. I'm currently not very active ingame (3/10) but I'm very active on forum (9/10).

They ways I can benefit the clan are in art, wich I am new to, and maturety, wich means I won't get out of control.

Well, that's about all I have to say, besides: I'm an Aussie (Aus) and my GMT is +10.
Last edited by Sneaky; Jun 23, 2012 at 11:19 PM. Reason: GMT fixed
ES Member | [a] Adventure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
wow, you're one mad man! you've lost a large quantity of members when it died... well mate, good luck reviving it!
Thanks pal. It was rough the first time around. I did learn though. At least I believe I have. I think I can do better this go around. Also, to Danny, hang around a bit and you'll probably get in. Besides that spelling error, you seem pretty cool. I know I make some though so... Just chill around here a bit and whatnot. You'll probably get along with me pretty well. Also, I added a logo and story!!
PigeonHive Flap Buzz
Originally Posted by TomPaine View Post
Thanks pal. It was rough the first time around. I did learn though. At least I believe I have. I think I can do better this go around. Also, to Danny, hang around a bit and you'll probably get in. Besides that spelling error, you seem pretty cool. I know I make some though so... Just chill around here a bit and whatnot. You'll probably get along with me pretty well. Also, I added a logo and story!!

I'll hang around as long as needed, and I think we will get along well.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Good job on revieving it.
Heh,also requesting single allieance.
WON THORN'S TOURNEY
User: Hi.

Cleverbot: Hello.

User: Never gunna give you up.

Cleverbot: Never gonna let you down.

User: Never gunna run around.

Cleverbot: And desert you.

User: Never gunna make you cry.

Cleverbot: Never gonna say goodbye.

User: Never gunna tell a lie.

Cleverbot: And hurt you.

User: We are amazing.

Cleverbot: So you are a robot?

User: No u.

Cleverbot: No i'm an alien.

User: No, youre a bot.

Cleverbot: No, YOU are a crab.

User: YOU ARE A ROBOT CRAB.

Cleverbot: I'm not but you are.

User: No, its: I know you are, but what am I.

Cleverbot: My twin.

User: No, that was a historical question.

Cleverbot: It was a classified rhetorical question.

User: Shut up, I got a bad Mark in English.

Cleverbot: I got an A.

User: Shut up smart fag.

Cleverbot: Your mouth.

User: Your mother.

Cleverbot: Don't be rude.

User: I hate you.

Cleverbot: Why?

User: I'm leaving.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm going to apply in a more serious manner than the application suggests.

I'm 16, my name is Tyler, I've been playing for over 2 years, I'm a 6th Dan Black Belt, GMT -4, and I'm quiet mature as opposed to other people my age.

I not TOO active on forums, however if I am on forums, it's always within the clan.

Special skills I can bring to the clan are leading (I.e., moderating, telling when and when not to do something, etc.)

I can stay loyal as long as nothing happens along what happened with the lines of [SyN]

Yeah so, app is terrible, I will admit. But I am just burnt out on applying from a combination of GM apps and clan apps.

If there's anything you feel I left out that can make or break me, please let me know and I will be happy to answer it for you.

I know you are very competent to run a clan Tom, and if I don't get in, best of luck to you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

duck
send your outcasts to [Parrot]
EEEEEEEEEEEEEE