ES Recruitment Drive
So Dan and Reapz are our new members!! and Dad is our first Ally!!! Woop Woop! Also, I invited Eloquence to lead by my side. I still would like to have one more person though!

To Reapz. The application says free style if you think you can. Stop trying to be so anti-establishment! just kidding. Anyways, feel free to suggest people or just invite people to apply. Thanks for your commitment guys. We'll have this up and running smooth real soon!
Last edited by TomPaine; Jun 21, 2012 at 12:42 AM.
PigeonHive Flap Buzz
Hi, Tom. I would like to request single alliance.
Will be cool to chill around with you all.
taking art requests for USD
Heyyo Tom. I remember PigeonHive :3

I'd love to be a single ally on your journey.

Thanks.
OLDA | Fr3styL | RL | T3AL
R.I.P [Pure] 356 Threads, 19,000 Posts.
Hey yo.
Tom asked me to help, nice nice, can't wait to get started. Hopefully we can get our tags soon. I'll see if I can rummage 10k up from somewhere.
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
Shweet. Shweet. I'll think of some people.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

duck
send your outcasts to [Parrot]
EEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Originally Posted by TomPaine View Post
Thanks pal. It was rough the first time around. I did learn though. At least I believe I have. I think I can do better this go around. Also, to Danny, hang around a bit and you'll probably get in. Besides that spelling error, you seem pretty cool. I know I make some though so... Just chill around here a bit and whatnot. You'll probably get along with me pretty well. Also, I added a logo and story!!

You're welcome

That crazy logo! I didn't remember that one!
Thanks for accepting me Tom, I'll stay with you till the dying day. But that won't happen, we won't die.

EDIT: Do we have an irc?
Last edited by Sneaky; Jun 21, 2012 at 06:39 AM.
ES Member | [a] Adventure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nah, but I can make one.

Made IRC, check up on #pH
Last edited by Eloquence; Jun 21, 2012 at 07:10 AM.
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
So who's all in at the moment?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

duck
send your outcasts to [Parrot]
EEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I'm going to kinda do what xR3apzZx did, and apply in a more serious manner.

I'm 15, my name is Brandon, I live in Texas/United States (GMT:-5) and much like xR3apzZx, I to am very mature for my age.

I am very active on the forums, and i'm almost always just kinda lurking somewhere here during my summer vacation, whenever I can.

The special skills I bring to the clan are maturity (yes, that is a skill), I can maybe make some clan art, and I have a good sense of humor, and don't get easily offended.

I am loyal to my clan as long as there is trust. Without trust I will leave a clan (I left my old clan because of distrust issues)

I would like to join this clan, because it is new, it has a great leader, and from what I can see, is obtaining some pretty great members as well (: This clan will definitely be a fun experience for anyone who joins.

Outside of toribash, I play baseball, and try my best to stay in top physical condition. I am 6'3, and, if you ever met me, you would think I was a giant teddy bear :3
I am a kind hearted person, and will not disrespect my clan mates.

Well I hope you consider letting me join, here is my usercard below (:
Thanks- Gym

I hate living in Texas -_-