Ranking
I saw the bracket live and someone has it posted on their clan thread but I think it's officially being posted next week.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
Originally Posted by Risk View Post
The bracket has been posted, and you are all free to start your matches now. The preliminaries are to be completed no later than Sunday, July 27th. Be sure to do your matches as clan wars so that your wins can be verified, in addition to posting the results here.

[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
I was misinformed!! Anyway let's get our heads together and attempt to plan a suitable date to war DANGER!. Make sure you document any form of attempting to plan something out with them, if we can't war because of their incompetence then we'll need some proof to show we tried to get them to play.

Good luck to us .
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
What Snook said. Screenshot every attempt at communication so there's no deniability. I'm going to contact their leaders and get some info as to who's going to be playing what mod and stuff. By the way, the mystery mod for this round is swfixed.tbm. I have no clue what kind of mod it is, but I'll be hopping in-game and playing it a little bit to get a feel for it. I'll keep you guys updated.

It's weird being active again. It doesn't feel right.
-----
THE FIRST WORDS HAVE BEEN SPOKEN.

Last edited by Sarutobi; Jul 20, 2014 at 01:52 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Can I not do lenshu, maybe? Because i've been working out moves and I really suck.
I'll still do it if no one else is.

Also I don't see a swfixed.tbm in the list of mods.
Last edited by Dash; Jul 20, 2014 at 04:59 AM.
Here are your answers, sir.

Oops I did forget to add the mystery mod to the post with the bracket. The round's mystery mod is now listed in bold red letters underneath the bracket.

Bracket

The mystery mod for this round is swfixed.tbm

R4zz no problem if nobody else wants it I'll do it.
We have to play 3 games in each mod so at least 2 players per mod would help branch out the mods we'dbe playing.

I advise doing mods we are BEST at first. If we win our first 8 matches we won't need to worry about
the other mods.

(1)For me judofrac would be 2 definite wins (I'll save my other matches for other mods just in case)
(2)Greykido seems like a popular mod here so I won't bother helping with that
(3)ErthTK is sarutobi territory he can do 3 matches
(4)lenshu the backup mod I'll cover 2 matches if necessary
(5)swfixed hopefully this won't matter but please practice it.
If we get an early lead that might give us a good confidence boost .
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
Originally Posted by Snook View Post
R4zz no problem if nobody else wants it I'll do it.
We have to play 3 games in each mod so at least 2 players per mod would help branch out the mods we'dbe playing.

I advise doing mods we are BEST at first. If we win our first 8 matches we won't need to worry about
the other mods.

(1)For me judofrac would be 2 definite wins (I'll save my other matches for other mods just in case)
(2)Greykido seems like a popular mod here so I won't bother helping with that
(3)ErthTK is sarutobi territory he can do 3 matches
(4)lenshu the backup mod I'll cover 2 matches if necessary
(5)swfixed hopefully this won't matter but please practice it.
If we get an early lead that might give us a good confidence boost .

But it says that we cant fight more than 2 matches in a row
u wot m8