Toribash
I only play Lifeline.
Got used to the character and til I learn how to actually play the game well I'll keep playing her. She is pretty simple imo and doesnt require quick reactions etc, plus she is a support so regardless the low quality gameplay I can be somewhat useful to my squad

my second pick is Pathfinder for the same reasons, but he's harder to play for me
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Lionet
I only play Lifeline.

EVERY TIME I PICK THIS GIRL WE LOSE

now, with that said, after 45 fucking levels I finally managed to win a match with her without getting carried.

*But I had a legendary prowler and a well equiped R-99 so loot was fiiiine

feels good man

finally got 1000 kills \o/

wtf

Undead Leader - Item Forger - Left-Handed - DeviantArt - Scorpius
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4476328_4.gif[/SIGPIC]
TheoIogies is my gt

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club

+ some 100 kills on wraith, i'm level 40 so i still got a long way to go before reaching the big boy numbers
Lifeline is the only legend I really play (For the same reasons as Lionet up there <3). If she's already selected, than i'll play bloodhound or wraith. Mirage is my favorite in terms of personality, and I think i'd be good with him, but i don't have enough coins yet :<.
I won 2 games with 2 men squad in less than 2 hours yesterday
also my nick is Eloint, add me in the list pleas

Curie: yeah lifeline is pretty neat to play, also the healing speed buff is awesome
Mirage is my second favorite in terms of personality, I like Pathfinder the most (he is cute :3)
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

lmao, how, thats actually amazing.

Also can anyone update the list in a post and ill just c/p it, im really tired x)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3