ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
Don't know?
I'm not like most people that watch though, I mean I've watched over 200, but probably 2 months of my time watching is just rewatching some of the ones I loved. I mean, there's a 52 episode series I've watched probably 3-4 times

Hopefully when the new ones finish, if they appeal to me I can waste another month watching all of them

I know what you mean, I've watched Code Geass, Hunter X Hunter (2011), and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood at least 4 times each.. then I've watched Dragon Ball (original all the way to GT) like three times,, and not to mention the many times I've rewatched my favorite One Piece arcs xD
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
I don`t understand how I make my signature show here, I have tried to copy paste some of the links given but it dossn`t work.
Last edited by Nerobe; Jul 13, 2015 at 09:07 PM.
Originally Posted by Nerobe View Post
I don`t understand how I make my signature show here, I have tried to copy paste some of the links given but it dossn`t work.

Send me a link to your profile and I'll find it
cage the gargoyle
Finally updated my list, so maybe in the next update I'll be back up there :c
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
Finally updated my list, so maybe in the next update I'll be back up there :c

i completely forgot it existed lel
dreamy suicide act
Originally Posted by dank View Post
i completely forgot it existed lel

yeah, I don't use anime-planet.. I only made an account just for this org xD

I use MyAnimeList
I Would ask to join since I have watched Tons of anime but i use anilinkz for anime and narutoget.com(for Naruto)
Originally Posted by Mystofilys View Post
I Would ask to join since I have watched Tons of anime but i use anilinkz for anime and narutoget.com(for Naruto)

anime-planet doesn't stream anime, it's just a place to keep track of, discuss,
and discover new anime.
Someday in the near future I might hit 7-12 months. But not today

Anime weekend marathon soon(?) 3 whole days of non stop goodness, now we wait for good ones to roll out