Toribash
Originally Posted by noobstatus View Post
Hello my name is Preston, im a 5th almost 6th dan black belt member since 2011 also i am 18, my favorite mod is ABD and Aikdo regular, eh what can i say im a cool layback person outgoing with good humor ;3, btw im American.

Sure you can join.

Originally Posted by ooww23 View Post
My name is ooww23. I have two other alts Mayhemfuel and DeRpYgUy1. I never been banned on any of my alts or my main account. I'm currently I brown belt and I log on everyday. That's my application if you need any more info PM me.

Can you be more active?
Originally Posted by Castus22 View Post
Well, Mi name's Castus22, I'm Green Belt, i started playing Toribash a month ago, I have 15, i like Judo and Twinswords. I am a very quiet, but when there are problems I always defend. Mmmpphh, i'm otaku, I like anime, manga, and I'm also gamer. I am available most of the afternoon and evening from 00:00 to 4:00 Thanks

Same question as ow.
Leader of nothing
Hello Evry Peapole,
My Name Is Christina Persson, Im A Happy And Silly Girl From Cold Sweden. I Live Whit My Dad Att The Most. And My Mother Evry Second Week End. Ive Been Inactive For A While, Havent Played Or Been Posting Anything For... 5-6 Months. The Resson For It, Is That I Play More Then 1 Game Or I Nerd :3 A Game The Brink For A While. Anyway, More About "Me" Im Not The Longest Person But Still Not The Shortest, Im Not Fat, And Im Not Skinny... Others Parts... Well I Keep That For my Self, Tehee. I Have Long Red Hair And A Scar Over My Right Eye :/ Anyway. But Im Mostly Happy, I Often Take My Freinds And Faimly Before Anything, I Dont Have Alot Off Irl Freinds So i Given Upp On "The Real Life" For Gettign Freinds And Moved On To Le Internet. I Spend Most Off My Day By The Computer. Chatting Whit Freinds Or Playing Online Games. My Skype Is Godly_Girl- If You Want To Contact Me If You Feel Like We Can Become Good Freinds. I Hope So Cuess I Always Want New Freinds To Talk Whit ^-^ I Would Realy Like To Join, But If I Dont Ill Be Happy If It Is Okey That I Keep On Posting On The Forum To Chat Ect.
// GodlyGirl, XOXO <3 :3
lol

Yes I Coud Post Evryday, If I Dont There Is Proabl A Resson To It, But Ill Say If I Wont Post.
lol

APP
Well Im A Green Belt Trained By Black Belt And Pretty Hard Working,Umm Im Not Very Active On Forums But i Play Alot, Im Good A Akido Big Dojo ,Akido ,Wushu And Twinsword. [Wind] Was My First And Last Clan And I Hve Not Been Banned Before.
Originally Posted by R3DD View Post
not to be rude or anything but i say.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkpzR5vVA9k

Dude post here. http://forum.toribash.com/tori_clan.php
Originally Posted by GodlyGirl View Post
Yes I Coud Post Evryday, If I Dont There Is Proabl A Resson To It, But Ill Say If I Wont Post.

Ok I'll invite you then.

Originally Posted by UkeGirl View Post
Well Im A Green Belt Trained By Black Belt And Pretty Hard Working,Umm Im Not Very Active On Forums But i Play Alot, Im Good A Akido Big Dojo ,Akido ,Wushu And Twinsword. [Wind] Was My First And Last Clan And I Hve Not Been Banned Before.

Can you post on our clan thread for a while, and I'll consider letting you join.
Leader of nothing