Ranking
i am deathf i am
7th dan and i love to play the game i have know a lot of people in this clan i have been looking for a serious clan and this is so far a vary serious clan.my name is collin i am 14year old with that loves to do pole vaulting you can see a friend of mine that's a pole vaulter she is blind here is one of here vids https://www.youtube.com/results?q=charlotte+brown
and my best mods are ballgore mushu and abd, my fourm activity would be about a 6 my in game is about a 9 and a 10 during summer also i like to draw for tori bash this is some of my drawings http://deathftexturercreator.imgur.com/all/
Last edited by deathf; Oct 12, 2014 at 12:22 AM. Reason: also for got about drawing
"Pain is one of the best thing to write about, because everyone can relate to it."-Deathf
NamearkLich
Belt(Minimum Brown): Brown
Forum Activity(1-10): 6
Ingame Activity(1-10): 9
Special skills(optional):Football
Best Mods:Wushu,Mushu,Parkour,Aikido,
About me: I Like A Cat But i really like Dog ☺
-----
NamearkLich
Belt(Minimum Brown): Brown
Forum Activity(1-10):7
Ingame Activity(1-10):6
Special skills(optional):Football
Best Mods:Wushu,Aikido,Parkour,Mushu
About me:I Like a cat Probally i really like A Dog
-----
Can't i join?
Last edited by DarkLich; Oct 28, 2014 at 12:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Name: evilcat001 (Real name is mert)
Belt: Black
Mods: Aikido, Aikido BigDojo, Mushu, Lenshu3ng, and Judofrac
Previous Clans: critical dismemberments

I am a free runner as well as I play various sports. I rarely play Call of Duty on Playstation 3 as well as dayz standalone. I am 15 years old and live in turkey. I like to play Toribash to have fun, I am not one of those people that just play to win or get only TC. I a not very good at texture making and I'm not a very good artist apart from being a skilled street sports. I am in 10th grade and I have above average grades. I am a person that does not rage or get mad at everything and I am very mature on serious situations. I accept defeat when I am defeated and do not cry about it. I like clans that are active and fun to play with and I found that in every member I met of this clan. I am very active in-game and I like having a fun time with the people I'm playing with. I consider myself a fun person, but I'm serious when I need to be. I have been playing Toribash for a fair amount of time and I consider myself a somewhat skilled player. I have played with some members of Origin and I was impressed indeed by their skill and how nice they were. I have been thinking about this clan for some time now but I have been finally convinced on whether I should apply. I really want to be a part of this great family and support it to the best of my abilities.
Name:Werdi89(Weird)
Belt(Minimum Yellow):Yellow(My Main Is 2nd And Got Banned)
Forum Activity(1-10):5
Ingame Activity(1-10):5
Special skills(optional):Always Win Sometimes And Good Skills
Best Mods:ABD,Mushu,Wushu And Judo
About me:I like to play toribash,because I can meet my friend and make some friend