ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Scracky View Post

Im chillin' in my 103% wet pants. 23 years old tattoo apprentice from Sweden, one kid and getting married in a week. I play when i find the time to. A few times a week, im currently on a quest looking for a clan to hang with, I feel lonely. Yeah well you told me this was a chill clan. (Wich for me means low req's. So if this apply ain't enough it's not the chill I'm searching for.)

______
/Scracky\

Have a good day on your marriage day Welcome to the clan.

Accepting More Requests!
blue
pink
App
My names Matt, I'm 16. I just started playing again after about two years of inactivity. I'm a 5th Dan And you can mostly find me ingame. I normally stay on the forums while I'm playing but I don't have a clan so I really have nothing to post about. I try and get on at least a couple times a week. This seems like a really laid back clan and you seem like my type of people so thanks for reading my app guys, and I'm ready to get soaked.
WAPOW ~ Krulls ~ Flamesmash ~ Eltyion ~ Pimpkilla ~ ExtremeAlt ~ Bet you won't war us ~~~
Played with him ingame, seams like a cool guy. He got my approval, for whatever that counts.

- The road to tattooing -
Originally Posted by Broskii View Post
My names Matt, I'm 16. I just started playing again after about two years of inactivity. I'm a 5th Dan And you can mostly find me ingame. I normally stay on the forums while I'm playing but I don't have a clan so I really have nothing to post about. I try and get on at least a couple times a week. This seems like a really laid back clan and you seem like my type of people so thanks for reading my app guys, and I'm ready to get soaked.

You got my vote Which is an automatic approval. Trust me, you will get soaked ;)
blue
pink
Hi, My name is Hugo, I'm 14 years old, I am 3rd Dan, I'm always on forums mostly and i also play in game my main mods are Aikido and AikidoBigDojo, so I can always help with wars i am very experienced in this game i have been playing since 2012, and i think i can help this clan a lot to get officail and into the top 5 clans in Toribash, and I'm always ready to get soaked!
I didn't know about replays so i just got two hope you like my app.
Attached Files
Pop.rpl (43.6 KB, 3 views)
Rekd.rpl (71.1 KB, 2 views)
Since we are only recruiting one more member, a few of my members will have to vote on you.

Just say where you are from and maybe some other IRL facts and you have my yes No
Last edited by Kradel; Aug 24, 2014 at 03:58 PM.
blue
pink
he is good when it comes to gameplay since i think he has been in a clan with me but i clearly remember him causing alot of fights in one of the clans i was in with him.
NO..
I make textures n stuff.... And i love hentai. Peace and love <3
Originally Posted by Melqart View Post
I say no because I don't think he'd fit in in our family, I'm sorry.

I agree with Melqart sorry but no. o;
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mother Mel, Father Nex, Lesbo Daughter Kradel and Stuck up teen SirVooDoo. Fighter BlueVolts, Tricker Demini, The Baws Stracky, Artist Kradox, Broskii newbie, Kushasoraus the druggie, Yuseimot the ninja, Tentacul the forever wet.
blue
pink